The new kid seen in Suffer The Children's trailer

People are saying that this kid is James Fairbanks from the Michonne miniseries. I personally highly doubt it. They look nothing alike, and I can't see any resemblance at all?

Comments

• They do look similar but apparently Telltale said on twitter its someone different. Also very very very small spoiler for why people really think it is

apparently his name is also James, so...

But I mean the episode 3 episode slide does show Clem and Aj near the water kinda similar to Michonne, so maybe he came from a boat or something?

• Telltale confirmed it's not anyone from the Michonne game

• He seemed too pale, but I did see similarities and evidence. Telltale debunked in a tweet earlier today, though.

• Good to hear that it was debunked. His hair was too light to be James Fairbanks, same goes for his skin. I just think this was the same case as people speculating that Abel was actually Nate back when Done Running's SDCC trailer dropped.

• I don't know how anyone thought that kid was from Michonne's series. He looks nothing like any of the characters in it. I would have liked to see John Redcorn 2.0 make a return if he still had a head on him.

• At the end of Michonne MS Pete the leader of The Companion crew takes the remaining members of the Fairbanks as refugees in his boat. For me, him being in the game makes sense.. after all Lilly (or Abel’s group) take and abduct kids so maybe they took him as well.

Poogers555 posted: »

They do look similar but apparently Telltale said on twitter its someone different. Also very very very small spoiler for why people really

• He's the younger brother from Life is Strange 2

• Pete is a character from the comics. They said that there will be no comic characters in this game.

Hersani posted: »

At the end of Michonne MS Pete the leader of The Companion crew takes the remaining members of the Fairbanks as refugees in his boat. For me

• Never said he will come back, I said how his (James F.) appearance makes sense in this game.. after all he is seeking refugee with pete temporarily. but yeah he could not be included in the game sense pete might have taken him to the oceanside like the wiki says

RileyXY1 posted: »

Pete is a character from the comics. They said that there will be no comic characters in this game.

• I was worried that it would have been him. Why on earth would they reveal the two returning characters in the trailer

• James doesn’t look like one of the raiders so where the heck do we find him? Is he forced to be amongst them? Could he be with lily and the two of them are their own little group?

• Could he be with lily and the two of them are their own little group?

James doesn’t look like one of the raiders so where the heck do we find him? Is he forced to be amongst them? Could he be with lily and the two of them are their own little group?

• Well, she has to talk to clem sometime, she can’t exactly do that when she is in the middle of burning the school down with her boys.

DabigRG posted: »

Could he be with lily and the two of them are their own little group?

• Correlation?

Anyway, that sounds similar to another story concept I thought of last year.

Well, she has to talk to clem sometime, she can’t exactly do that when she is in the middle of burning the school down with her boys.

• Telltale has confirmed that this kid is not James Fairbanks. He's an entirely new character who is also named James.

Never said he will come back, I said how his (James F.) appearance makes sense in this game.. after all he is seeking refugee with pete temp

• Proof? I can't find this comment anywhere.

RileyXY1 posted: »

Telltale has confirmed that this kid is not James Fairbanks. He's an entirely new character who is also named James.

• SonicGX98 posted: »

Proof? I can't find this comment anywhere.

• In the comics, Oceanside is stated to be a community of survivors where Pete, Siddiq and Michonne lived for some time. That's the settlement where Paige, James, Alex, and Sam (determinant) go to at the end of Michonne. Lily and possibly her group of raiders going all the way there just to abduct kids seems really far-fetched to me.

At the end of Michonne MS Pete the leader of The Companion crew takes the remaining members of the Fairbanks as refugees in his boat. For me

• Fangirls on Twitter are already shipping him and Clementine. :D

• So, how important to the story you think this boy will be?

• The fact that he is in the key art makes him pretty important

So, how important to the story you think this boy will be?

• I believe he is about as integral to the story as Louis would be in Ep1: Not too important. Just an interesting kid who is a new narrative concept that I think players will take a liking to, but not as important as AJ or Marlon.

So, how important to the story you think this boy will be?

• That's a pretty good estimate.
    Cause honestly, the fact that he's so relatively standard looking ala Mitch makes me somewhat doubt him being too integral beyond the comic reference and the fact he's a youth not affiliated with the Ericson deliquents.
    Though the fact that he is in the promo art after the way the trailer was constructed does give me certain small vibes...

Ghetsis posted: »

I believe he is about as integral to the story as Louis would be in Ep1: Not too important. Just an interesting kid who is a new narrative concept that I think players will take a liking to, but not as important as AJ or Marlon.

• How do you know he’s not affiliated with the Boarding School group? There used to be a lot more kids and Marlon said that people who went outside the safezone vanished.

That's a pretty good estimate. Cause honestly, the fact that he's so relatively standard looking ala Mitch makes me somewhat doubt him bein

• Oh, did he? Ya think there's some truth and payoff to be had with that...?

How do you know he’s not affiliated with the Boarding School group? There used to be a lot more kids and Marlon said that people who went outside the safezone vanished.

• I would like there to be, otherwise I’m just supposed to believe near the school another kid was wandering around? All of this has to be connected.

Oh, did he? Ya think there's some truth and payoff to be had with that...?

• Tell me about it. We've gotten enough kids already.

That's a pretty good estimate. Cause honestly, the fact that he's so relatively standard looking ala Mitch makes me somewhat doubt him bein

• Especially boys.

Ghetsis posted: »

Tell me about it. We've gotten enough kids already.

• Has anyone else realized that there's a good chance he might be another Jane?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.