Episode 3, “Broken Toys” Speculation

Episode 2 has not dropped yet but there are still a lot of clear things to take away from the trailer.
1. School group will undoubtedly be massacred, though not all of them
2. The Raiders will probably win the first or second battles
3. A fire will render a large portion of the school uninhabitable, if not all of it
4. The event at the ranch will be revealed

What influence do you think all of this will have on Episode 3 when it comes out in november?

Comments

• Jeez were speculating already?

• Top 10 true heroes who take initiative.

• Well we already know it's getting attacked by walkers, you can see them inside the gates but the collectables you can find in all the episodes make me wonder if the school will be lost entirely.

• I don't like to speculate until I compleated the episode

• Especially when we can put them in our room, so then we would just be gathering collectibles and having them sit in our backpack if the school does fall.

Jayroen posted: »

Well we already know it's getting attacked by walkers, you can see them inside the gates but the collectables you can find in all the episodes make me wonder if the school will be lost entirely.

• Oh, the school definitely won’t be lost entirely if you’re able to decorate it throughout all episodes

Jayroen posted: »

Well we already know it's getting attacked by walkers, you can see them inside the gates but the collectables you can find in all the episodes make me wonder if the school will be lost entirely.

• I don’t know how to feel if we spend the entire final season hanging around the school

Melton23 posted: »

Oh, the school definitely won’t be lost entirely if you’re able to decorate it throughout all episodes

• I'd love it. There's still a lot of sections in the school we haven't seen yet.

I mean, this season is all about finding a home. Seems only logical to build it up by being THE hub of the game. The thing everything evolves around.

I don’t know how to feel if we spend the entire final season hanging around the school

Sign in to comment in this discussion.