Give us “Suffer the Children” NOW

I’ll be damned if you Telltale jokes just cut loose ends and still expect me to wait until next week for the new final episode of TFS.

Comments

• The episode is likely already finished, so why not release it sooner? I support this.

• This is frustrating to say the least, they finally get their shit together and release an awesome first episode just to pull a stunt like this. Rediculous.

• Without any warning too, everything up until this morning was just another day waiting for Ep 2 and then -BOOM! TT is broke and dead, how the actual fuck did that happen

Jayroen posted: »

This is frustrating to say the least, they finally get their shit together and release an awesome first episode just to pull a stunt like this. Rediculous.

• I bet the former staff would want that as well

The episode is likely already finished, so why not release it sooner? I support this.

• Cuz they're a bunch of fucking morons trying too hard pumping half assed games out by the dozen instead of creating proper experiences, not surprised they are bankrupt I saw this coming a while back, just sucks it will potentially destroy one of the best things they have made in a while..

Without any warning too, everything up until this morning was just another day waiting for Ep 2 and then -BOOM! TT is broke and dead, how the actual fuck did that happen

• I know why they’re broke but they keep pumping out trailers for TFS, why waste time on that when there is no money? Can’t Skybound do something to take over or hire the ex-employees?

Jayroen posted: »

Cuz they're a bunch of fucking morons trying too hard pumping half assed games out by the dozen instead of creating proper experiences, not

• --so they can suffer WITH US!

• Be glad if there's still someone around who can be bothered to click that "release" button or whatever. I'd say you get it when it's supposed to release, if at all.
    If you're lucky everything is already uploaded and scheduled to automatically release.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.