Is The Final Season actually cancelled or not?

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

So much is going on that it's hurting my head. I'm heartbroken. I keep seeing people say it won't be, then I keep seeing people and sources saying that it will be. On The Walking Dead wiki, it says episodes 3 and 4 are cancelled. What is going on?

Comments

• I’ve got no fucking idea. But the fact that Telltale won’t come out and just say it isn’t coupled with the employees saying it’s over leads me to believe that it’s over.

• Apparently yes barring some company swooping in and buying Telltale

• Until we have confirmation from the CEO that The Final Season is getting cancelled. We have to wait and see for a official statement. I think k we will see the Final Season Episodes 3&4. Just don't believe anything until then

• Yes. Every single piece of info so far supports it while there's absolutely zero evidence for the contrary. Hoping for TFS to be finished is just wishful thinking and honestly pretty naive.

• Gameinformer claims that it is, I don't know what to believe.

• Also, I can't believe this is happening. If The Final Season does actually get cancelled in favor for a port of Minecraft story mode, I'm seriously going to rethink life.

• Hello, @Telltalegames we all know you suck and hate your fan base but could ya let us know what's what?

• Many sources are saying that they are finishing a port of minecraft story fucking mode and ending TWD at episode 2. How can i get a refund for my season pass?

• It's not "in favor of" Minecraft. TFS would have been cancelled anyway, Telltale are very likely contractually obligated to finish the Netflix project. The crew that stayed behind was never large enough for TWD to begin with.

Thermo1103 posted: »

Also, I can't believe this is happening. If The Final Season does actually get cancelled in favor for a port of Minecraft story mode, I'm seriously going to rethink life.

• The cancellation of "Ash vs. Evil Dead" was painful enough. But to cancel TFS when it's only 50% completed?

• I was ready to eat a lasagna when I read the news that TTG would close. I lost my appetite, I'm confused, upset, sad, hungry, I just hope they finish TWDS4, nein that sucks, little quality nein that has 5 people but please throw ... I want ve the end of my Clem (dying of tears) :(

@Jayroen Hello, @Telltalegames we all know you suck and hate your fan base but could ya let us know what's what?

Bitin the hand that fed ya, aye Larry?

@BigLee I was ready to eat a lasagna when I read the news that TTG would close. I lost my appetite, I'm confused, upset, sad, hungry, I just hope they finish TWDS4, nein that sucks, little quality nein that has 5 people but please throw ... I want ve the end of my Clem (dying of tears) :(

...Can I have it?

Apparently yes barring some company swooping in and buying Telltale

• Telltale killed me a long time ago, got nothing to lose, just looking out for that little girl.

DabigRG posted: »

... @Jayroen Hello, @Telltalegames we all know you suck and hate your fan base but could ya let us know what's what? Bitin the

• You know, that'd be pretty noble

...if she was worth protecting anymore

Jayroen posted: »

Telltale killed me a long time ago, got nothing to lose, just looking out for that little girl.

• The premiere was so fucking good too. I was so happy when I played it. I was SO fucking happy, it seemed like TWD was making its big comeback after the underwhelming New Frontier. FUCK.

• How dare you.

You know, that'd be pretty noble (Spoiler)

• Of course, my friend, help yourself.

... @Jayroen Hello, @Telltalegames we all know you suck and hate your fan base but could ya let us know what's what? Bitin the

• Some people love to troll when folks are in misery.

You know, that'd be pretty noble (Spoiler)

• Yep my hearth is broken

• Oh please...we both know I would've said that beforehand anyway.

But wallow in it

Some people love to troll when folks are in misery.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.