Well.... It was nice knowing you guys.

Even though your last few years hurt for fans of Sam & Max, thank you for giving us 3 seasons of the Freelance Police. This really sucks after seeing you guys seemingly getting your act together after Bruner left.

Comments

• For the few Sam and Max fans around, it was nice seeing you guys in passing <3

• Thanks for being such a great mod here Sniper, it was always good to see you around.

• The freelance police will always be in my heart.

I wonder who will take the right of the serie when Telltale will really be gone...and if we will have another games in the future.

• Been a part of this community since 2009, with the launch of Wallace and Gromit. Still remember the by-gone era of SBCG4AP, Monkey Island and, of course, Sam and Max, which will always be my favorite.

Thanks for all the memories, Telltale! Maybe we'll get Sam and Max Season 4 someday...

• Wallace and Gromit was one of my favorite classic Telltale series, although I never played it until later. I really loved the skychase on Ep 3 (Muzzled) in particular!

Been a part of this community since 2009, with the launch of Wallace and Gromit. Still remember the by-gone era of SBCG4AP, Monkey Island an

• Oh yeah! That whole episode was golden.

Wallace and Gromit was one of my favorite classic Telltale series, although I never played it until later. I really loved the skychase on Ep 3 (Muzzled) in particular!

• you guys need to make a next season of sam & max it may could save the company

• Music to cry by:

Thanks to all you Sam & Max fans, Telltale fans in general, and to Telltale themselves for creating these works of art for us to enjoy.

Goodnight Fresh Prince. May Charlie's Angels sing thee to thy rest.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.