Do you want Ep2 to be edited as the new final episode?

I’m the type of guy who will either say Yes or No but for what we now know as of today, Tuesdays episode will be a much bigger deal than previously thought. That makes it so much harder to see Episode 2 act more than what it was originally intended to be. I don’t think I want this episode to play out how it was supposed to be because, whichever way it’ll end, I’ll just feel more depressed that there won’t be a follow up. If the series were to keep on going as planned, I wouldn’t mind, but come Tuesday we’ll find ourselves in a lose/lose situation. If it’s really good then it’ll suck even more without the remainding episodes to continue the story, but if it’s altered then it’ll be rushed even if “Suffer the Children” is 2 and a half hours long. Damn mess we find ourselves in.

Comments

• They don't have enough time or money to make to do that properly.

• plot twist they knew this was gonna happen...and the episode is 7 hours long

• Ngl if that were true I’d be extremely excited

Sir_Tubs posted: »

plot twist they knew this was gonna happen...and the episode is 7 hours long

• I wish they had a contingency in place for this but more than likely the employees were in the dark and couldn't program such a thing. The higher ups really screwed the pooch.

• edited September 2018

I would rather they release the episode as according to plan and be forced to head canon how the story ends rather than see the episode drastically be rewritten ending the story prematurely.

• Same here

Veeeee posted: »

I would rather they release the episode as according to plan and be forced to head canon how the story ends rather than see the episode drastically be rewritten ending the story prematurely.

• There is no right decision in this scenario, I wouldn’t even know to be happy if someone else picked up where TT will have left off to finish the season. So many shows, movie franchises, and games that lose their luster when the original teams leave or get fired.

Veeeee posted: »

• I want the option to get AJ killed cause I never wanted him around to begin with, and after the ending of ep 1, showing he's learned apparently nothing of what I was "teaching" him, he can go get munched.

• Lol, no I want the full package

• He can redeem himself in Ep2, he’s just got his dad’s rage is all.

deadproxy posted: »

I want the option to get AJ killed cause I never wanted him around to begin with, and after the ending of ep 1, showing he's learned apparently nothing of what I was "teaching" him, he can go get munched.

• No, i just want my money back.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.