What the hell is going on?

Firstly, Telltale shutting down, now we won't get a finished season? Holy shit, i guess next thing that will happen, is that they are shutting down this community site, or whatever.

Comments

• Probably. It costs money to maintain servers and pay for bandwidth etc. I expect that the forums will shut down within 3 to 4 months, tops.

• That's why the fans should have a discord server.

Probably. It costs money to maintain servers and pay for bandwidth etc. I expect that the forums will shut down within 3 to 4 months, tops.

• edited September 2018

There are plenty of forums out there that run for free. The right thing for telltale to do would be to change this forum into one of those before packing up for good. Like the final season, the final fate of this place is undetermined.

Basically they should hopefully turn the place into a regular ol’ website for discussions... so a forum... which it already is, but you get my point. I used to have a website before, before moving onto greener pastures that is, and it costed zilch to run, so as long as TT do that for us then we’re good. Hopefully.

Probably. It costs money to maintain servers and pay for bandwidth etc. I expect that the forums will shut down within 3 to 4 months, tops.

• There is one.

AceFTW posted: »

That's why the fans should have a discord server.

• Invite link, please ?

There is one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.