Why couldn’t EA go out of business

Of course terrible game company’s stay but not good ones

Comments

• they have good admin $$$ and great online games like FIFA E BF

• Because EA, despite their current rough patch, is a multi billion dollar publisher that has money to fall back on. Telltale was a small developer that grew too fast and bit off more than they could chew. As hard as it is to admit, they have no one to blame but themselves. It’s a massive shame that things went the way they did. I didn’t agree with a lot of Telltale’s choices but they still made some memorable stories and characters.

• TT_TT This feels like a nightmare

will their games remain in STREAM STORE?? dose anyone know im guessing their forulms will shut down so i have to bye the games they had on STREAM STORE because i want to play they games in the future (the ones they had out i mean)

• They have the monoply on sport games.
    They have a bunch of good online games.
    They have their own digital distribution platform.
    They have many good single players IP..

They can easily come back from a failure because they have other things that keep giving them money no matter what. Telltale sadly doesn't have that luxury.

• WWYD if EA finishes twd but they actually do a decent job

• Yeah EA is the kind of company who could murder a puppy live on air and say Bioware did it before shooting them in the head and sticking them in their mass grave they have round the back.

• Because Telltale thought they could jump out of a clear cut niche with an exemplary niche concept while Electronic Arts doesn't bother with niche games at all.

• Because the world is unfair.

• A Way Out says hi.

Vainamoinen posted: »

Because Telltale thought they could jump out of a clear cut niche with an exemplary niche concept while Electronic Arts doesn't bother with niche games at all.

• Don't forget the Unravel games and Fe. They also have Sea of Solitude coming next year.

A Way Out says hi.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.