Episode 2 ends in a... (Spoilers)

Cliffhanger, on mobile so I don't really know how to put a ss, but one of you fine folk probably will when you find the comment thread I'm talking about

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheWalkingDeadGame/comments/9i1a9w/we_will_not_get_episode_3_or_4_confirmed/?utm_source=reddit-android

MKirkBride (the one that works at telltale) is asked about details and whatnot about episode 2, 3, and 4 and they say that episode 2 ends in one hell of a cliffhanger

Tagged:

Comments

• That's to be expected. Every episode ends in a cliffhanger because they all feed into the next. Only the final episodes don't end in cliffhangers. This isn't news. It's about as much of a revelation as saying "TellTale games always end up in the same place no matter what you do. Your choices are an illusion." Anyone who's played more than 2 TellTale games can tell you this.

• He not joking folks he telling the truth

That's to be expected. Every episode ends in a cliffhanger because they all feed into the next. Only the final episodes don't end in cliffha

• I know. Just figured it's info and should be noticed at least

That's to be expected. Every episode ends in a cliffhanger because they all feed into the next. Only the final episodes don't end in cliffha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.