Excuse Me, I paid for 4 episodes... Some explaining is needed...

Like everybody, I was heartbroken when I heard the news. Sucks that all those hard workers are losing their jobs and it sucks we will be left with so many unanswered questions...

But now i have a question... Instead of being able to buy episodes 1 by 1 in the past, I was forced to buy the entire season bundle. I paid for FOUR episodes and I'm being cheated out of 2 episodes. I want my money back. Who do I talk to about my refund?

Comments

• edited September 2018

Rumor is Microsoft (for Xbox and Windows users, I guess) will help Telltale with the refunds. So you can try asking them.

As for Sony (PS4 users), I’m not sure.

• You should wait for the official Statement of Telltale that says its canceled. The chances of everyone getting a refund is very high if it's officially confirmed that TWD is indeed left unfinished.

Steam, Sony, Nintendo & Microsft will do the refund, if Telltale is unable to.

• I have Xbox so i'll def be looking into it. Thanks.

• At least I'll be getting my money back, I hope

• I hope it’s coming for ps4 too if microsoft takes over or everything is fucked

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Rumor is Microsoft (for Xbox and Windows users, I guess) will help Telltale with the refunds. So you can try asking them. As for Sony (PS4 users), I’m not sure.

• Meh, they can keep my money, seems they might need it more than I do at the moment.

GSSalvador posted: »

You should wait for the official Statement of Telltale that says its canceled. The chances of everyone getting a refund is very high if it's

• Well, they won't be using your money to pay employees severance. If not that, I wouldn't want them to have anyone's money.

Jayroen posted: »

Meh, they can keep my money, seems they might need it more than I do at the moment.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.