For Clementine

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

As we all knows, the ending of our favorite game series from our beloved studio is reaching the end very soon.

Or is it?

The spirits and the emotional storyline that brought all us together since the beginning of the series back in 2012 must not be left in vain, but instead, we must strengthen it. The official statement by the studio will be released by this week as they will explains to us what they will be doing in the future. In the meantime, we all must consider if we want to play the second episode or not. It's all up to you.

Whatever happens to this wonderful series, we have to keep this community alive and hope/pray that the season will return us. And they will show us of what happen to Clementine and AJ. This is their time and their responsibility. They promised us the finale of the six years old series and they will finish it for us. The thought of another company taking the rights to continue the season shudder me. Nothing will be the same without the talented crew of the Telltale Studio.

So I am asking you, the fateful community of the Walking Dead. Don't let that spirits die out. Always keep whatever hope is left for the sake of the season till Telltale released that official statement. Until now, just pray and hope for the best. Don't do it for me, do it for the studio.

ForClementine

Sign in to comment in this discussion.