Episode 3 and 4 seemingly coming

This is good news.

God bless everyone.

Tagged:

Comments

• edited September 2018

Well by reading the title of the video, it's not entirely true that episode 3 and 4 are confirmed, because they said they cannot make any promises today, but they said they are working to find a solution for it and there are multiple partners that offered their help to help TT finish this game.
    Im optimistic and I guess we will get the episodes, I dont know when though.

• There's a hope. There's a silver lining.

• I think people are just happy for any news. Also there are some who say that if Telltale did believe that those "talks" with their potential partners were doomed to fail, they wouldn't post this statement. I guess we just have to be patient and await further news.

Gauss99 posted: »

Well by reading the title of the video, it's not entirely true that episode 3 and 4 are confirmed, because they said they cannot make any pr

• I'll adopt a "I'll believe it when I see it" stance. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than have my hopes dashed.

• We'll wait and see (approach) to see what Pete Hawley updates us on the solution for both EP 3 & 4, if everything goes well by lets say the first week or two of October or even mid-October we could defo have a response (update) on the case from there, I honestly believe things will go well with the potential partners, Pete Hawley just needs to get them on side until TFS is finished, then from there onwards TT can focus on getting their revenue and team back up, then slowly get on to taking their time with projects (that's if the revenue is pumped at them by that time).

• Yeah me too. My only thing is that without having much money can they finish it right?

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

Gauss99 posted: »

Well by reading the title of the video, it's not entirely true that episode 3 and 4 are confirmed, because they said they cannot make any pr

• Yup.

God bless you.

stevean2 posted: »

There's a hope. There's a silver lining.

• They also said "in some form," which gets an eyebrow raise from me. It may be that the story concludes in a medium other than video game, maybe a comic.

• Yeah this is what scares me. When Bioware cancelled the DLC for the quarians in Andromeda they said the same thing and I think a book was made or was going to be made, to fill in the gaps.

They also said "in some form," which gets an eyebrow raise from me. It may be that the story concludes in a medium other than video game, maybe a comic.

• Yeah, but that wouldn't make sense unless it's one of those comics where you can make choices by like going to different pages.

God bless you.

They also said "in some form," which gets an eyebrow raise from me. It may be that the story concludes in a medium other than video game, maybe a comic.

• That's still a far, far cry from a video game. Especially one we've already paid for.

Yeah, but that wouldn't make sense unless it's one of those comics where you can make choices by like going to different pages. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Yeah, but that wouldn't make sense unless it's one of those comics where you can make choices by like going to different pages.

God bless you.

MosesARose posted: »

Yeah this is what scares me. When Bioware cancelled the DLC for the quarians in Andromeda they said the same thing and I think a book was made or was going to be made, to fill in the gaps.

• Agreed, but it's something.

God bless you.

That's still a far, far cry from a video game. Especially one we've already paid for.

• It's nice being optimistic, but at the same time I don't like the fact that people are taking their word as "confirmation". The only thing confirmed is that they're adamantly trying to find a solution to this fiasco. I feel even better knowing that they were confident enough to allow our hopes to rise dramatically by telling us before things are settled.

But again, people need to temper that optimism and take the news for what it is: A work-in-progress notice. And people have to be ready for the unexpected, because "in some form" gave me pause when I first read it. Not to mention can the game still maintain it's high quality with new support? There's a lot of things that factor into this mess. I just want people to be ready for anything.

• Plus there has been a fair amount of negative backlash to the update, could make those potential partners hesitate

Sarunas21 posted: »

It's nice being optimistic, but at the same time I don't like the fact that people are taking their word as "confirmation". The only thing c

• Maybe, I just wonder without that much revenue how they can afford to have the voice actors.

God bless you.

hs19940 posted: »

We'll wait and see (approach) to see what Pete Hawley updates us on the solution for both EP 3 & 4, if everything goes well by lets say

• True.

God bless you.

voteDC posted: »

I'll adopt a "I'll believe it when I see it" stance. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than have my hopes dashed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.