Does _______ always die in ep 2? (spoilers, duh)

Does Mitch die no matter what? Anyone go through without Mitch getting killed?

Tagged:

Comments

• Mitch always dies.

• I was wondering if maybe there's a way to play it that it's someone else. Like maybe Willy?

bloop posted: »

Mitch always dies.

• I heard that Mitch can die by knife or hatchet. If so, how does he die via hatchet? Or is it always the knife?

• I get to talking about that eventually.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

More importantly, why did our sweet, sweet angel Lilian have to shoot at us? She's family. Not by blood, but by heart. I didn't even wanna attack her until Cuntentine did it herself.

• I didn't really care for Mitch's death. It was pretty fucked up how Lily just knifed him in the head.

• Sucks he died, I started to really like him

• She did that to keep him from turning one she realized she'd stabbed him.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I didn't really care for Mitch's death. It was pretty fucked up how Lily just knifed him in the head.

• I refuse to believe that. Sorry, the stupid side of me is in control today

DabigRG posted: »

She did that to keep him from turning one she realized she'd stabbed him.

• Does Aasim and Omar always get kidnapped at the end?

• This I want to know! ...Also... I want to know it also.

Does Aasim and Omar always get kidnapped at the end?

• Omar always gets shot in the leg so that’s easy but why would they want him after that? Even as cannon fodder I can’t see use for him.

GamerLady posted: »

This I want to know! ...Also... I want to know it also.

• Right?! Seems weird. Like, medical supplies should be precious. Why waste? I feel like I'd make a better raider just off that decision which is sad. lol.

Omar always gets shot in the leg so that’s easy but why would they want him after that? Even as cannon fodder I can’t see use for him.

• Should have been Louis, Asim or that other kid Mitch hangs around with. I was starting to like Mitch. He's something like how I imagine a younger Kenny would have been like.

• Yea, even bullets can be produced , but pills? There’s no way these people can be so dumb as to waste resources and half a dozen able bodies when they’ve been at war for a year. Lilly and a bunch of survivors eating people would’ve made more sense. Kids being easy prey and all.

Right?! Seems weird. Like, medical supplies should be precious. Why waste? I feel like I'd make a better raider just off that decision which is sad. lol.

• Gasp! Interesting twist... Maybe they are a bit on the cannibalistic side and were all 'Grab the wounded kid! He can at least feed the rest!' I could totally see it from Abel! Definite creep vibes from that guy.

Yea, even bullets can be produced , but pills? There’s no way these people can be so dumb as to waste resources and half a dozen able bodies

• And hide it from them like the St. Johns did with Mark, making it seem like his leg is just getting fixed. Ironic, the guy who is the self proclaimed cook gets cooked himself, I like it

Gasp! Interesting twist... Maybe they are a bit on the cannibalistic side and were all 'Grab the wounded kid! He can at least feed the rest!' I could totally see it from Abel! Definite creep vibes from that guy.

• lmao!!! I can't say it any more perfect than that!

And hide it from them like the St. Johns did with Mark, making it seem like his leg is just getting fixed. Ironic, the guy who is the self proclaimed cook gets cooked himself, I like it

• That’s why they just kidnap them, so the meat don’t get tainted :D

lmao!!! I can't say it any more perfect than that!

• Yeah, that bugged me a little too, although it's better than unceremoniously killing him off.

Omar always gets shot in the leg so that’s easy but why would they want him after that? Even as cannon fodder I can’t see use for him.

• I liked the character, so I was kinda sad he died.

However, I'm relieved that he can't be saved... I missed the first arrow quick time event and Lilly killed him after that. I was thinking "Oh god, could've I just saved him?". Now I can see the answer: NO.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.