The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Well somebody needs to get sued

You're gonna have a hard time suing them; their tricky legal department managed to narrowly slide past that copyright infringement by changing one letter of it's name so that it's "Meltan" instead of "Melton".

• I was still extremely angry over the news regarding the lawsuit this morning, it even carried on throughout most of my school day, luckily the homies cheered me up ? srry to everyone I argued with, I still feel for the employees... despite being fucked over too early, instead of them filing the lawsuit after the final season was finished, which was still quite possible...so yeah... ?

• edited September 2018

So Sony just opened up Crossplay and Cross-progression for Fortnite today for Xbox (OMG :open_mouth:) and Switch.
    This is huge.

This is awesome.

Finally.

• Don’t apologise to them.They should be apologising to YOU.

Melton23 posted: »

I was still extremely angry over the news regarding the lawsuit this morning, it even carried on throughout most of my school day, luckily t

• Nah, I was out of line.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Don’t apologise to them.They should be apologising to YOU.

• I don’t think so.

Melton23 posted: »

Nah, I was out of line.

• Ok, Ik ?

I don’t think so.

• edited September 2018

We are all cave dwellers... Also you might like shrooms ✌️

Onmens posted: »

So I was thinking... You know how the human eye can't see all colors? What we see is our brain interpreting the world with incomplete infor

• 1-10 how fat am I??

• i've been using aussie shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in conditioner for so long and now i found out they test on animals. i need to be more careful ?

• 2nd times the charm

• Hmmm, I'mma say -9. You must be death-defyingly thin if you only eat virtual sandwiches.

1-10 how fat am I??

• Ooh sheet, the last forum I was a member of got shut down too!!

Johro posted: »

This is going to be the fourth forum(professional legitimate company forum) shutdown while I've been an active member. Starting to think that I'm the real problem.

• Oh hey! You were one of the winners of that Hot Profile Pic Competition 2017! Still wearing that medal with pride, I see.

hemfbg posted: »

I didn’t post here as much as a lot of people but I’m so upset about this whole situation. I don’t have any friends here but this was my onl

• Haha, yep. I forgot my Gravatar password but y'know, I never felt compelled to change the pic.

Oh hey! You were one of the winners of that Hot Profile Pic Competition 2017! Still wearing that medal with pride, I see.

• Ordered crab sticks, fried rice, and fries.

• I can understand crab sticks and fried rice. But crab sticks, fried rice AND fries? Now that's going too far!

Ordered crab sticks, fried rice, and fries.

• You gotta try it sometime. It’s awesome sauce.

lupinb0y posted: »

I can understand crab sticks and fried rice. But crab sticks, fried rice AND fries? Now that's going too far!

1. Why does Professor Oak sound like that?
    2. Why is he talking to a Final Fantasy character?
    AChicken posted: »

@Melton23 you are a pokémon now

• Say WHAT...? :angry:

Really disturbed to see the number of people in the Walking Dead forum hoping that the former employees that got screwed over by Telltale do

• To answer both: I have noooo idea

DabigRG posted: »

* Why does Professor Oak sound like that? * Why is he talking to a Final Fantasy character?

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

Rewatching Haters Back Off!. This show is golden. Too bad it won't get a third season.

• wikipedia says it already has an 8ep second season. looks like a fun show too. i'll probs watch it someday.

Rewatching Haters Back Off!. This show is golden. Too bad it won't get a third season.

• I love how huge and disproportionate it is.

• Its a great show. Very hilarious

sarahsenpai posted: »

wikipedia says it already has an 8ep second season. looks like a fun show too. i'll probs watch it someday.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

One day, I’m gonna start my own band and our name will be We Are Ants. Our 1st album name will be Ant Army. I don’t know where this came from, but this just popped up in my head last night?.

• The artist who created Bowsette is Malaysian.

FINALLY SOMETHING ABOUT MY COUNTRY I CAN BE PROUD ABOUT!

• Have you seen this theory on why the titan was so different from the others?

You should give it a watch if you haven't. AFTER YOU'VE SEEN THE WHOLE SEASON ofcourse

I love how huge and disproportionate it is.

• I’ve already seen it. He’s basically a deformed colossal with back problems?

Have you seen this theory on why the titan was so different from the others? You should give it a watch if you haven't. AFTER YOU'VE SEEN THE WHOLE SEASON ofcourse

• Finally turned 17 today and I finally got Spiderman PS4 :smile:

• Damn, you weren't even a person when 9/11 happened :D
    Anyways, happy birthday!

Finally turned 17 today and I finally got Spiderman PS4

• Thank you very much mate :lol:

Damn, you weren't even a person when 9/11 happened Anyways, happy birthday!

• Eh.
    Not as neat as Omelette.

I keep staring at fan art of Bowsette. Someone help me.

• edited September 2018

I remember you being 14. :) Happy Birthday!

• Happy Birthday! :smiley:

• Time flies man :cry: Im certainly glad to have spent these three years with you all.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I remember you being 14. Happy Birthday!

• Thanks buddy!

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Happy Birthday!

• When you go to guitarcenter.com and start adding shit to your cart knowing damn well you have no money to buy anything :D

• thats what she said. ?

I love how huge and disproportionate it is.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.