Did Lilly have a crush on Lee?

The way she talks to Clem in ‘Suffer the Children’ really has me pondering that she blames clementine for Lee not being around.

Comments

• Apparently.

There are hints suggesting that Lilly may have been intended to be the Tragic Soon-to-be-Starcrossed Love Interest to Kenny's Flawed Best Friend at one point.

• edited August 2019

• No, I never got that impression. She definitely had an immense respect for him based on your choices in Season 1, but it seemed strictly platonic to me.

• The thought passed me once but I think she's just wrought with guilt.

• Maybe It showed it in season 1 a bit.

• Maybe that's why Larry was soo against Lee. I remember in season one, he asks Lee if he liked Lilly. Maybe that's why Larry asked Lee because he knew Lilly had a crush on him.

• Yes, I think that's why she was so jealous of Carley.

• edited September 2018

Was she really ever though?
    I always just took it as Carley being inclined to brazenly acting outside of regulations on the odd occasion and upsetting Lily in the process, as she and Lily just ignored/tolerated each other otherwise.
    In fact, Lily really only seemed to consider her a suspect because of that and the fact she and Ben were the odd ones out when it came to who wouldn't be inclined to risk the group.

Yes, I think that's why she was so jealous of Carley.

• If she did, she should've made a move on him.

• His corpse is still in Savannah...

Dex-Starr posted: »

If she did, she should've made a move on him.

• His corpse is bones by this point

His corpse is still in Savannah...

• I guess it's not too late to make up for lost times, is it?

His corpse is still in Savannah...

• edited September 2018

Yeah just pull out his teeth and it’ll work out ok :*

Dex-Starr posted: »

I guess it's not too late to make up for lost times, is it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.