[POSSIBLE SPOILERS] PS4 Achievements

Hey guys,

I just noticed three different hidden achievements for Episode 4.
First one called Good Bye, telling that you did your best.
2nd one called You and I, telling that it comes to a circle.
3rd one called Promise, telling: You said you'd never leave.
4th one called Lost property office, telling that you foundClems hat.

Sorry, those are translations as I am german.
I'm pretty sure those achievements show the different endings. I think the first one shows that AJ dies. The 2nd one might suggest that AJ and Clem survive or both die. The 3rd one could mean Clems death, or msybe AJ's? The fourth one is the one I'm not really sure about. It could suggest that Clem dies and her Hat gets found, or maybe she really just lost it and the game ends with Clem, AJ and maybe the love interest. I think the good ending makes a bit more sense, as I really cant figure a good ending out from the other achievements. And Im prrtty sure Telltale will at least incorporate one.

Id love to know what you thinl about it. And lets hope we get to see the endings at all, but Im still optimistic :)

Comments

• How many secret achievements have been exclusive to each other, assuming you just okay a single playthrough, thus far?

I find the last one curious, as it suggests someone that's not Clementine can find her hat. AJ as player character?

• IM NOT READING THE POSTS BUT SHUT THIS DOWN.

• Why? I clearly marked it as possible spoiler.

bobshaw posted: »

IM NOT READING THE POSTS BUT SHUT THIS DOWN.

• What exactly do you mean? ^^

Nikolaj-11 posted: »

How many secret achievements have been exclusive to each other, assuming you just okay a single playthrough, thus far? I find the last one curious, as it suggests someone that's not Clementine can find her hat. AJ as player character?

• i think we are going to get several endings for tfs
    Clem died/Clem Alive/Aj Died...

• No clemintine aj and LI ending

LeeFox25 posted: »

i think we are going to get several endings for tfs Clem died/Clem Alive/Aj Died...

• Those seems to be some old achievements or it was never updated for consoles. On PC it's different or has been updated.
    I'm just going to copy and paste from the thread I've created

Episode 2 (Yellow icons) and Episode 3 (Blue icons), no changes here. Episode 4 (Green icons)
    "Good bye" (arm icon) "Did all you could", no change
    "You and Me" (Clem with AJ) "Came full circle", no change
    "Promise" (Clem holding AJ's hand) "Said you'd never leave", changed from "Promise" to "Better Life".
    "Lost and Found" (Clem's hat) "Found Clem's hat", changed from "Lost and Found" to "Time Bomb".
    Don't know if there are any changes to "Said you'd never leave" and "Found Clem's hat". Right now it's just blank.

https://www.telltale.com/community/discussion/121262/some-changes-to-steam-achievements-in-the-final-season-spoilers#latest

• edited October 2018

According to that I guess that You and Me will be the ending where both survive. But Promise doesn't sound like a bad ending aswell. Time Bomb is really interesting though. Maybe Clem gets bit?

MintBlue92 posted: »

Those seems to be some old achievements or it was never updated for consoles. On PC it's different or has been updated. I'm just going to c

• It's :p

Time Bomb: You used your hat to shield Ericson's Boarding School from a nuclear blast. Well that really didn't work as we saw at the end of Episode 2. "Fire" = "Nuclear blast" and Clem's hat did nothing. xD.

BongGoku posted: »

According to that I guess that You and Me will be the ending where both survive. But Promise doesn't sound like a bad ending aswell. Time Bomb is really interesting though. Maybe Clem gets bit?

• What the hell? :D nice one

Btw how do you use spoilers? ^^

MintBlue92 posted: »

It's (Spoiler)

• edited October 2018

Click on the backwards P and a drop menu will appear and you'll see spoilers.
    or just type in ">!" without the quotes

What the hell? nice one Btw how do you use spoilers? ^^

• Time bomb: Covered the crime and Better Life: Trusted someone else.

• Hm... interesting

Sora_gameZ posted: »

(Spoiler)

• edited October 2018

Achievements for episode 4 on PC

Hm... interesting

Sign in to comment in this discussion.