AJ or Clem?

I found it interesting that Lily talks about how Clem will die just like Lee if she keeps protecting AJ.

It made me think, if you had the choice, what would you choose? Abandon AJ in some way, causing his death in favor of Clem surviving? Or have Clem protect AJ no matter what, even if it leads to her sacrificing herself?

I think one of the biggest moral questions in the game is related to this. Surviving vs. Living. The "antagonists" of the game are always about survival. Kill people, eat people, do anything possible to keep yourself alive. If you find people who think the same way, great. But you wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice them to save your own hide.

And living. Caring about those around you and wanting to do anything possible to keep everyone alive. Like the trolley problem, you would sacrifice yourself to save a greater amount of people.

In my opinion I dont think Clementine would be happy just surviving. I think she'd rather live a short life with the people she loves than a long life all alone.

Tagged:

Comments

• edited October 2018

I love Clem way more and I always said i'd kill anyone before her but looking at it now Ik how much AJ means to Clem. I'd do for AJ what Lee did for Clem. It's what is right and what someone as brave as clem would do. I'd choose Clem but Clem is a hero like Lee. She'd save AJ. Abandoning a child to live for yourself. Not Clem. That's some Lilly shit. She's a heartless bitch. Clem is above that.

• I honestly believe that's what will happen. With all the parallels between S1 and TFS, the only logical conclusion is to come full circle. Seeing Clementine get bitten and deteriorate though? Idk if how I'm going to handle that.

But maybe thats too predictable, one can hope anyways.

ZombieKenny posted: »

I love Clem way more and I always said i'd kill anyone before her but looking at it now Ik how much AJ means to Clem. I'd do for AJ what Le

• Goodness, is everyone that bored that they need to do another one of these within the same day or two?

• better wait to see how AJ`s character evolves before asking this questions. right now i would easily choose Clem

• I can't cope with the idea as hard as I try i get scared :( I love Clem more than most of my family. The journey has been so long. We've seen her go through so much. I try to prepare just in case but i'll end up drinking bleach. Walking Dead and chicken nuggets is all I live for.

Toitle_John posted: »

I honestly believe that's what will happen. With all the parallels between S1 and TFS, the only logical conclusion is to come full circle. S

• If it comes down to a choice between Clem and AJ, AJ gon' die.

• Aj is fucken psycho lol better save Clem then

• LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
    edited October 2018

Abandon AJ in some way, causing his death

THIS

Sign in to comment in this discussion.