A suspicious ship has appeared over the coast line. Is that the..... the Tay J?

edited October 2018 in The Walking Dead

A Bizzare ship is coming out of the dense fog heading our way. Board if you please. Or ignore if it comes to close to shore. We have been mapping it's movements and confirm it to be the fabled ship of Tenn and AJ.
Thought to have never been built. Shipping at high speeds. PREPARE FOR LANDFALL lol.

What ships have you had outside of Clementine?

In all honesty though here are some of the ships that have sailed proudly in my days with Tell Tale. Some have sunk, some have sailed proud. :)

1. Carly and Lee. - The OG ship. It had so much damn potential. I still cry thinking about it. How could Lilly do what she did fueled my permenant hatred. Lee needed a rebound. Who knows where this could have went emotionally. It was precious.

2. Javier and Kate - (SUCCESS) - I shipped them from the moment I seen their chemistry and how Javi stood up for her with roid head David. I'm so happy it came to fruition and we got to kiss her in front of David. Fucking gold lol.

3. Eleanor and Javier - Momentarily I did ship this. I wouldn't want to break Kate's heart now but when that was still a idea and a affair type of fling. Eleanor was waifu :)

4. Batman and Catwoman (SUCCESS KINDA)

They SMASHED!!! lol. Epic af.

1. Violet and Clem (SUCCESS) - The greatest ship to ever sail. Nothing is more precious and it's the very pinnacle of episodic romances :). I can't wait for this to reach levels never thought possible. Thank you so much Tell Tale.

2. James and a Walker - I mean James with the walkers is kinda hot. He thinks they have feelings. If he smashed one it'd be the grossest yet coolest thing ever done. :D

3. Michonne and Sammantha - I mean, wasn't the tension thick enough to cut with a butter knife or was it just me? lol. Sam was so extremely hot imo and Michonne is a machette wielding badass by trade who rescued sam multiple times. Even dipped from her creepy annoying ghost kids to hop on the ship. I wish we could have seen more of this.

4. AJ and Tenn - I ship it extremely much. Their admiration for eachother and how Tenn was inconsolable after AJ had to leave. It's simply too precious. I assume AJ will be gay. The ship is still a paddle boat but imagine in 10 years. Tenn being the profound reasonable one. The talker. The one to problem solve and think logically with his intellectual deep and forgiving nature. While AJ will be the loose cannon walker killing badass to always protect him. The picnic table scene. The toy firefighter scene. It's all there. Weather a house gets built or not. We have the foundation blocks lol. :)

Comments

• I've been wondering why it took so long for anyone to wanna talk about this, but then I remembered that there was indeed a thread about AJ potentially being gay that got deleted pretty shortly after I noticed it.

But yeah, AJ was true captivated about him at that picnic table.

• I hope all those ships will sink some day.

• LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
    edited October 2018

AJ and Marlon

(SUCCESS KINDA)

• I've generally been pretty loose about the shipping mindset, but my mind and imagination wonders enough that the sort of stuff(read: almost any) that intermingles with it has crossed my mind in some form.

• AJ looks at Tenn the same way Bill Clinton looks at any woman that aint his wife lol. It's so precious. The drawing scene and AJ's smile when Tenn is talking. How Tenn cried and locked himself in a room when AJ was exiled. They just love eachother. Of course not romantically yet but watch when they are Clem's age. Both have polarizing energies. Tenn is the soft spoken intellectual one to find good in every bad. A profound kind mind. AJ is the more spontanious non thinking unharnassable energy type to protect Tenn.

As for the thread about AJ being gay. Did it have good evidence and why was it deleted if you know? Sounds interesting.

DabigRG posted: »

I've been wondering why it took so long for anyone to wanna talk about this, but then I remembered that there was indeed a thread about AJ p

• that ship has a hole in it

AJ and Marlon (SUCCESS KINDA)

• AJ looks at Tenn the same way Bill Clinton looks at any woman that aint his wife lol.

The drawing scene and AJ's smile when Tenn is talking.

Yep.

Both have polarizing energies.

Slightly odd word choice, but I get what you mean.

Did it have good evidence and why was it deleted if you know? Sounds interesting.

From what I was told, it was made by someone who was obviously trolling a bit and was creating similar lowish brow thread titles, like Kenny having a corn disease or something like that.

ZombieKenny posted: »

AJ looks at Tenn the same way Bill Clinton looks at any woman that aint his wife lol. It's so precious. The drawing scene and AJ's smile w

• edited October 2018

Here's an old list, which includes shit I've seen from others:

Lee x Lilly
    Clementine x Duck
    Clementine < Bonnie
    Clementine x Sarah
    Clementine < Carver
    Clementine x Jane
    Clementine < Ava
    Carley x Doug
    Glenn x Irene
    Lilly < Ben
    Lilly x Nate
    Larry x Brenda
    Ben x Brie
    Danny > Jolene
    Danielle x Adam
    Vince x Taavia
    Russell x Michelle
    Nate > Michelle
    Bonnie x/< Nick
    Bonnie x Carver
    Bonnie x Mike
    Bonnie x/< Arvo
    Michelle x Arvo
    Luke x Sarah
    Nick x Sarah
    Carlos x Sarita
    Sarah x Jane
    Sarah x Arvo
    Carver x Jane
    Sarita x Reggie
    Troy > Jane
    Jane x Arvo
    Jane < Randy
    Natasha x/< Vitali
    Sam x Paige
    Randall x Gabby
    Gabe x Ava

I've generally been pretty loose about the shipping mindset, but my mind and imagination wonders enough that the sort of stuff(read: almost any) that intermingles with it has crossed my mind in some form.

• edited October 2018

Clementine and Carver gave me aids just thinking about it lol. I'll return after lighting my eyes on fire :( .

I also noticed Kenny got no love lol. Kennytine forever :D

Here's an old list, which includes shit I've seen from others: Lee x Lilly Clementine x Duck Clementine < Bonnie Clementin

• I went back to clarify that some of that stuff is actually things I saw other people mention, for some reason.
    Must've misunderstood the context of the older thread.

I also noticed Kenny got no love lol.

Good.

ZombieKenny posted: »

Clementine and Carver gave me aids just thinking about it lol. I'll return after lighting my eyes on fire . I also noticed Kenny got no love lol. Kennytine forever

• What about Clementine and Rosie?

• Here's two from the same thread:

Gabe<Baseball Kid
    Marinara x Chocolate. (She likes her some chocolate!)

This discussion has been closed.