Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• i think Ep 3 will be the most standout ep of this season ;) hopefully skybound just continue where TT left off

• edited October 2018

Chris Rebbert, Season Lead Director of TFS will be coming back to finish TFS! He also did a commentary of the first 15 minutes of Done Running.

• This is great. Now I really really hope Kent Mudle comes back, too. His work as season director of Batman S2 and TFS was fantastic.

Chris Rebbert, Season Lead Director of TFS will be coming back to finish TFS! He also did a commentary of the first 15 minutes of Done Running. https://twitter.com/ChristRebbert/status/1048747057131937792

• edited October 2018

It's not a confirmation, but it seems like he's coming back.

GSSalvador posted: »

This is great. Now I really really hope Kent Mudle comes back, too. His work as season director of Batman S2 and TFS was fantastic.

• If he ends up back, i'm going to be very happy for once.

It's not a confirmation, but it seems like he's coming back. https://twitter.com/kentmudle/status/1048758241197314048

• Right, who else do we need? I want Kent Mudle, James Windeler, Michael Kirkbride, who else?

• Also I was hoping I could actually revise for my tests but the forums are so addictive and I hate it. I wanna take some time off but I also want to hear about all the news and revising is boring lel.

• Telltale fucked their employees, Kirkman and Skybound don't owe them anything, the people that get hired back will be compensated for sure of course.

Zombo_Man posted: »

I LOVE YOU KIRKMAN.. NOW PLEASE PAY THE EMPLOYEES WHAT THEY DESERVE PLEASE

• I want every single one of the team, but I doubt that's gonna happen. Emily Buck would also be great.

Ghetsis posted: »

Right, who else do we need? I want Kent Mudle, James Windeler, Michael Kirkbride, who else?

• GSSalvador posted: »

I want every single one of the team, but I doubt that's gonna happen. Emily Buck would also be great.

• The more ex-devs they recruit, the merrier!

• Hey hey hey!!! This is a GOOD thing! It means we can still hope!

Thank god some good news...still have a sour mouth knowing that twau is still up in the air and maybe will never have a chance to be released like twd now...feels bad man.

• Hopefully, though Skybound doesn’t have the connection to Fables that they do with Walking Dead, but maybe if Warner and DC are happy about it then fine. Otherwise I reckon it might be better if they let Warner Games have the rights to finishing off WAU2 and possibly a final season of Batman.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey hey hey!!! This is a GOOD thing! It means we can still hope!

• guys is there any chance that we will eventually get also TWAU S2?

• No.

guys is there any chance that we will eventually get also TWAU S2?

• Half Life 3... Yeah no, that's a myth XD

EbiManami posted: »

Has anyone seen this? EDIT: To clear up confusion, Dom has been heavily covering TFS the last two weeks since the Telltale shutdown.

• At least Ubisoft micro-transactions aren't "necessary" to finish their games (per se...)

Megaodg33 posted: »

Ubisoft is not worse than EA. No one is worse than EA. AC is a singleplayer game, so who the fuck cares about microtransactions in those

• I'm still salty about Silent Hills.... >:(

Proxman posted: »

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. Honestly after Silent Hills and Scalebound I don't think I could've taken another game cancellation heartbreak.

• "I do not believe it! I will not!"

Poogers555 posted: »

rip

• And how is the company going to pay her exactly?

Can @mostlypoptarts bak in Season 4? We honestly need a community manager now that it's pretty much back to normal. Still confuzzled over that statement in response to such great news, but at least she can get her job back!

• My last words before I die will be fuck Konami

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm still salty about Silent Hills.... >:(

• Adam Douglas was the lead writer of Episode 1, co-writer of Episode 2, and I believe it was announced he would be the writer for Episode 4. Seems like he needs to come back.

Right, who else do we need? I want Kent Mudle, James Windeler, Michael Kirkbride, who else?

• edited October 2018

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD HE REIGNS...
    FROM HEAVEN ABOVE WITH WISDOM, POWER AND LOVE!

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!

• Actually, Jessica Krause was lead writer of Episode 1. I remember her even from infamous pax panel, where they cut us off because of exclusive footage

Adam Douglas was the lead writer of Episode 1, co-writer of Episode 2, and I believe it was announced he would be the writer for Episode 4. Seems like he needs to come back.

• gUyZ iTz cAnCELLeD gImME rEfUNd iM gOnNa SUE

• Monday morning quarterback much?

gUyZ iTz cAnCELLeD gImME rEfUNd iM gOnNa SUE

• edited October 2018

Both Jessica and Adam shared lead writing duties for Episode 1.

Fury2014 posted: »

Actually, Jessica Krause was lead writer of Episode 1. I remember her even from infamous pax panel, where they cut us off because of exclusive footage

• Oh I still don't like the guy, but his involvement with the project and the great work he's done so far with TFS cannot be questioned. It seems like he, especially since Ep. 4 is not completely done, would be one of the people Skybound needs to reach out to.

• I'm happy that TFS is going to finished but I'm afraid that this forum is going to be shut down just a few days or weeks after Episode 4 since Telltale won't exist anymore.
    As much as I would love to hear TWAU Season 2 revived, I can't bring myself to ask for it because I'm still keeping my promise to not buy any more Telltale games except maybe TFS (You know, ANF situation). I'd rather be hyped for games that I'm sure going to enjoy and play them more than once like The Last of Us Part 2 and Resident Evil 2 Remake.
    Clementine is the one who brought me to Telltale and my interest of Telltale ends with her.

One question: if the OG team is coming back, will they continue where they left and stick to the same plan or make some changes to the gameplay and story?

• edited October 2018

Why'd you make such a restrictive "promise" in the first place?

AronDracula posted: »

I'm happy that TFS is going to finished but I'm afraid that this forum is going to be shut down just a few days or weeks after Episode 4 sin

• Well, you know....urban?

Jk, you know it's because of ANF.

DabigRG posted: »

Why'd you make such a restrictive "promise" in the first place?

• One question: if the OG team is coming back, will they continue where they left and stick to the same plan or make some changes to the gameplay and story?

Nah i don't think they're gonna change anything,episode 3 is 90% done,all they need is to polish it a little,and they already have the script for episode 4.

I'm happy that TFS is going to finished but I'm afraid that this forum is going to be shut down just a few days or weeks after Episode 4 sin

• Skybound's messages

• I know it's off topic, but do you find it better that RE2 Remake is in third person view?

• Feh.
    If anything, that should've convinced you to branch out and take a break from this.

Well, you know....urban? Jk, you know it's because of ANF.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2018

"Oh I still don't like the guy, but ... "

Please be respectful of personal boundaries towards staff. Expressing criticism of their work is fine, but let's keep it at that and avoid personally charged comments.

Forum Guideline 2.2: Be respectful of personal boundaries towards Telltale Staff members (past and present) and do not personally insult, harass, or scapegoat them - whether or not they post on the forums. Keep all game discussions focused on the content and not the creators. Avoid posting social media content from staff members that is not related to official and intentional game promotion. Please note that most staff members cannot directly comment on future episode release dates, upcoming episode spoilers, etc.

Oh I still don't like the guy, but his involvement with the project and the great work he's done so far with TFS cannot be questioned. It se

• For what?

Oh I still don't like the guy, but his involvement with the project and the great work he's done so far with TFS cannot be questioned. It se

• Tbh, I don't give a damn about the camera as long as it's enjoyable.

I know it's off topic, but do you find it better that RE2 Remake is in third person view?

• Let's put a hold on that line of conversation.

DabigRG posted: »

For what?

• Yep, I agree totally.

Tbh, I don't give a damn about the camera as long as it's enjoyable.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.