Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD

• Hmm, we were originally gonna make a new one but perhaps this can become the 403 thread? I dunno, we'll think of something.

Let's play it by ear and keep this thread as-is for now.

Where is ep 3 waiting thread?

• I think they managed to hire some of the former TT employees who worked on the game, maybe that was the hardest part of the negotiation?

• edited October 2018

I feel less relief than I should because I genuinely thought that it was going to be finished since day 1

• k, cool

Hmm, we were originally gonna make a new one but perhaps this can become the 403 thread? I dunno, we'll think of something. Let's play it by ear and keep this thread as-is for now.

• get em out bois.

• Is....is the rollercoaster finished? Are we finally off?

• Thought this was gonna be that one Mariana screenshot for a second.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

tfw your plan to get the season cancelled so they can't kill you in the finale fails

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2018

Can Skybound Games be a doll and also publish Wolf 2? Please??? :weary:

I don't care about Stranger Things or whatever other unannounced upcoming projects there were, Daddy needs his Wolf dammit.

but yeah I'm also super happy for the TWD fans.

(Jokes aside, I'm happy that they seem to be focusing on bringing on the original staff too! I was hoping that they would be done right by, after the lay offs.)

• But did they get Wolf 2?

• Who knows, I would be so happy if they save it but who knows if they will considering Vertigo is already a different DC comic

But did they get Wolf 2?

• Mmm, some good news. I needed this good news.

• I suppose now is the question of their release schedule for eps 3 & 4. I doubt they'll be the exact same ones as before, but if they actually do pull that off I'll be over my roof.

• edited October 2018

That's a shame considering that's what I was really looking forward to. Here's to hoping we get it and Tales 2

Poogers555 posted: »

Who knows, I would be so happy if they save it but who knows if they will considering Vertigo is already a different DC comic

• edited October 2018

You smelled correctly

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2018

If they are bringing on the original teams, I can't imagine the schedule will be too far off. The studio closure cut off about two weeks of work, but of course, they will need to work out something to access and transfer their work/assets/etc over to Skybound's offices (unless they still work from Telltale's offices, who knows).

I'm mainly happy that some of the staff get some more work (and therefore more pay). Video games can wait but Telltale staff live in the Bay Area, which is an extremely expensive location to live in, exacerbated by being laid off and not having a current income.

I suppose now is the question of their release schedule for eps 3 & 4. I doubt they'll be the exact same ones as before, but if they actually do pull that off I'll be over my roof.

• Ok...now lets save The Wolf Among Us S2

• That's true, no matter what happens with the game, TT's employee's getting at least some their dues is always good.

If they are bringing on the original teams, I can't imagine the schedule will be too far off. The studio closure cut off about two weeks of

• I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

Honestly after Silent Hills and Scalebound I don't think I could've taken another game cancellation heartbreak.

• So now it is safe to assume that TFS got lucky...really lucky!

• I honestly can't find words to describe how happy I am right now.

• Oh this news brings me so much joy!

Now I think I have the motivation to continue on and play Episode 2! I really would have done it sooner, and I'd have liked to... But that whole news of Telltale shutting down just took all my hype away.
    Part of me didn't want it to end, so I guess I never gave the game the satisfaction of "ending" on a lingering, depressing, and abrupt note.

But this? This is fantastic. I really want to play Episode 2. I know that whatever I do, it won't be in vain and it won't be something to forever remind me of a beloved company's sudden death.

I feel good.

• There has never been a more appropriate time to use this meme:

• Go, and enjoy Episode 2 my friend.

AChicken posted: »

Oh this news brings me so much joy! Now I think I have the motivation to continue on and play Episode 2! I really would have done it soon

• If you still want that AMV made after the series completes, hit me up.

I honestly can't find words to describe how happy I am right now.

• I’m so excited, my stomach hurts

• tfw Final Season is saved but Wolf S2 is still dead

Daily reminder ;'(

• KEEP HOPE ALIVE

• Batman will never get a season 3. We'll never be super-bros with Gordon. He'll never know our secret identity. :(

tfw Final Season is saved but Wolf S2 is still dead Daily reminder ;'(

• Oh definitely. I'll stay in touch.

ralo229 posted: »

If you still want that AMV made after the series completes, hit me up.

• Good news. I’m gonna have to replay episode 2 with a fresh mind now.

• After the rain, comes the rainbow :,)

Thank you, Skybound.

• "For a minute there things weren't looking too good for good old Clem."

Gauss99 posted: »

So now it is safe to assume that TFS got lucky...really lucky!

• [holds up lighter to the music in the video]

rip

• edited October 2018

Skybound Confirms TFS Deal!!!!!

It's happening guys!!!

• Man... I feel so light right now...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.