Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• It fucking seems like it. We won!!

Oh shit, are we getting news like really soon?

• Yep, I was the moderator who talked to the OP and received proof of their sources. Also a Skybound employee tweeted that big news was coming soon. Looks like we should be receiving an official confirmation this coming week :)

• I'm finally... happy. After two goddamn weeks.

• I'm a moderator at r/TheWalkingDeadGame and I received a mysterious message from a throwaway account claiming that the Final Season will indeed be finished and that although the ex-staff doesn't know who the new company is, they are going to be meeting them on Tuesday. I was very skeptical and asked for proof, which the OP surprisingly provided. Looks like their info is legit.

This, combined with the Skybound employee tweeting about big news coming soon, is amazing news and practically a confirmation that TFS is going to be completed and that we should be receiving an official confirmation this coming week, probably on Monday.

• Also finding out about this upcoming news while Radioactive is playing on Spotify has got me hype as fuuuuuuuuuck. Currently pacing around my room like a madman, LET'S GOOOO!!!!!

• edited October 2018

So TFS is being completed?!

• Ayy I feel you

Also finding out about this upcoming news while Radioactive is playing on Spotify has got me hype as fuuuuuuuuuck. Currently pacing around my room like a madman, LET'S GOOOO!!!!!

• Finally some good news

I'm a moderator at r/TheWalkingDeadGame and I received a mysterious message from a throwaway account claiming that the Final Season will ind

• Thank god some good news...still have a sour mouth knowing that twau is still up in the air and maybe will never have a chance to be released like twd now...feels bad man.

• Yeah right...we are being trolled.

Yep, I was the moderator who talked to the OP and received proof of their sources. Also a Skybound employee tweeted that big news was coming soon. Looks like we should be receiving an official confirmation this coming week

• edited October 2018

Bloody hell guys, this thread should have been exploded by now. We didn’t get this many great news and hints since...well, we didn’t. :smiley: Let’s get crazy

Edit: on the second thought, firework would have been more suitable instead of atomic bomb, but I dont give a daaaamn now :smile:

• hell yes

• Hell yeah!

• OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm a moderator at r/TheWalkingDeadGame and I received a mysterious message from a throwaway account claiming that the Final Season will ind

• I’ll believe it when I see it but yeah, I’m frigging stoked! :)

• edited October 2018

According to op's "legit source", you mean the chef who likes to sharpen its knives in the walk in freezer?

• I’m so happy right now

• I'm hoping this'll be a safer community to talk about some of the important aspects of the series, even though this site is on its last legs.

• Man, I love you guys, all of you.

Fury2014 posted: »

https://twitter.com/ianskybound/status/1048652308525998081 Guys, man who is in charge of Skybound games has spoke, brace yourself, future is looking fucking bright. I might have something in my eye...

• Explain the Skybound tweet from their head of publishing then lol

Yeah right...we are being trolled.

• HI I SAW THE NEWS AND REDDIT POST AND NOW I'M SOBBING IN MY CAR, THANKS

• @VengefulKenny Thank you for confirming the reddit post was legit, you truly are the MVP of this fandom.

• Thank you @EbiManami it's nice seeing my efforts being appreciated :) I love this series and community and it's my pleasure to be able to give back

EbiManami posted: »

@VengefulKenny Thank you for confirming the reddit post was legit, you truly are the MVP of this fandom.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It could be related to this news about the TV show.

https://screenrant.com/walking-dead-amc-announcement-tease/

Appearing during last Sunday's Talking Dead (via Comicbook) alongside Fear The Walking Dead showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg, Gimple hinted about an upcoming "big" announcement. He said:

“I work on both shows. I help these gentlemen, I help [The Walking Dead showrunner] Angela Kang. We work on the stories together, I consult on the episodes as they go through, and producing.

“And then beyond that, working on the future of The Walking Dead. And per that, we’re gonna have something to discuss. We’re gonna have a family meeting, all of the Walking Dead fans — people who haven’t watched the show, people who are going to watch the show — we’re gonna talk about something really big soon.”

Explain the Skybound tweet from their head of publishing then lol

• AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

(clears throat) Well this is pretty good news, I look forward to hearing more information.

• MAMA BRING THE COMPOT!!

• It’s by the head of Skybound games though, I doubt it would be related to that. That sounds more like another TV show.

OzzyUK posted: »

It could be related to this news about the TV show. https://screenrant.com/walking-dead-amc-announcement-tease/ Appearing during la

• I'm gonna hold off updating the thread until this gets confirmed, but it does seem interesting.

• But the tweet was made by a guy who works in the game publishing division of Skybound. Pretty sure they don’t do stuff for the tv show. Look at the previous tweets from this guy and you’ll see he mainly does the game stuff.

OzzyUK posted: »

It could be related to this news about the TV show. https://screenrant.com/walking-dead-amc-announcement-tease/ Appearing during la

• edited October 2018

Badass.

I can finally start sleeping at night.

• Guys I can tell you it is definitely in regards to the game.

• Please don't let it be about Overkill again...

Guys I can tell you it is definitely in regards to the game.

• Hopefully whoever takes over the walking dead ip after the final season should do new stories in the walking dead universe after clemintine story is complete

• My God those reactions...so many Clem pics. (saves them for future use)

NexusFire posted: »

https://twitter.com/IanSkybound/status/1048652308525998081

• Yeah, I doubt that the tweet by Ian Howe has something to do with Gimples expansion-plans of the tv show, which - funny enough - were already kind of revealed and known. It has to be about the game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.