What car is Clementine driving in the first episode of the last season?

Comments

• 1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 maybe.

• Aren’t mustangs specifically designed to have 2 seats, whereas Clementine’s car has 4?

michael911 posted: »

1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 maybe.

• Her car wasn't bad, but it would've been better if she was driving a dodge challenger like Ethan's

• My first impressions of the make of the car is a mustang, but I'm not a car guy so I can very well be wrong. I know a couple of car guys who could tell me but it will probably involve them spend 30 mins analyzing, giving me detailed history of famous drivers, races won and in what year, etc. At the end I'll just be, like, "I just wanted the make... dude... no! I don't need you to repeat everything!"

• Nope. 4 seater.

VEHICLE TYPE: Front-engine, rear-wheel-drive, 2+2-passenger GT/sports sedan, all-steel integral body/chassis, fiberglass front and rear panels

Melton23 posted: »

Aren’t mustangs specifically designed to have 2 seats, whereas Clementine’s car has 4?

• Camaro, maybe?

• edited October 2018

Huh... I’ve been in a mustang b4 and I’m sure it had 2 seats ?

Jimayo posted: »

Nope. 4 seater. VEHICLE TYPE: Front-engine, rear-wheel-drive, 2+2-passenger GT/sports sedan, all-steel integral body/chassis, fiberglass front and rear panels

• Could be a modified mustang, most cars were back in ANF

• It's definitely a 70 Boss 302 Mustang.

Of course a tad different due to licensing but it's a mustang.

• Why couldn't Clementine have just found a Phantom instead?? She would've looked sooooo cool exiting it in slow-mo

• I doubt every model is the same. A Mustang Shelby GT500 is a four seater. Not every Mustang is a Shelby GT500 though.

Melton23 posted: »

Huh... I’ve been in a mustang b4 and I’m sure it had 2 seats ?

• Looks like a Mustang to me not sure what type of mustang

• Wonderboy209Wonderboy209 Banned
    edited October 2018

Don't those cars have terrible gas mileage doesn't seem very apocalypsey-ly? efficient

Dex-Starr posted: »

Why couldn't Clementine have just found a Phantom instead?? She would've looked sooooo cool exiting it in slow-mo

• The front of the car Clem was driving has square head lamps.

• Maybe, but she’d look godly driving it?

Don't those cars have terrible gas mileage doesn't seem very apocalypsey-ly? efficient

• edited October 2018

It actually has better fuel economy than most vintage muscle cars. I'm not sure where Clem found a running untaken mustang in the apocalypse lol. If you are going to ride over walkers, do it in style.

• Maybe an AMC Matador? Because, you know, AMC...

• Muscle cars in general don't have great gas mileage, but, c'mon! How will we show how much of a badass Clementine is without something worthy of badass-hood. Could you imagine the opening of episode one and we see her driving something like a Prius? :/ Sure it's economical, but that's not badass.

Guess it doesn't really matter tho... car is totaled anyways.

• (I'm not sure where Clem found a running untaken mustang in the apocalypse lol)
    with luck
    the same way glean found a dodge at the first seasons of the tv show
    ( If you are going to ride over walkers, do it in style)
    well she wasn't that much lucky.

ZombieKenny posted: »

It actually has better fuel economy than most vintage muscle cars. I'm not sure where Clem found a running untaken mustang in the apocalypse lol. If you are going to ride over walkers, do it in style.

• edited October 2018

Yeah, Marlon stole that bitch and sold it to the bandits I bet lol. "Nothing survived" yeah yeah... we know. Come to think of it, when we went back to check for food was the car there? I don't recall. lol. I bet Abel doing donuts right now.

FORTLEE posted: »

(I'm not sure where Clem found a running untaken mustang in the apocalypse lol) with luck the same way glean found a dodge at the first se

• Hell Yeah!

Her car wasn't bad, but it would've been better if she was driving a dodge challenger like Ethan's

• she'll have to get a couple of booster seats if she's gonna want to see past the driving wheel

Maybe, but she’d look godly driving it?

• Doesn't matter if she could see past it or not, she'd still end up crashing :D

she'll have to get a couple of booster seats if she's gonna want to see past the driving wheel

• Wonderboy209Wonderboy209 Banned
    edited October 2018

Hey that's not fair for a teenage driver that didn't go to driving school whose obstacles are only walkers she fares better than the police officer back in season 1

Doesn't matter if she could see past it or not, she'd still end up crashing

Hey that's not fair for a teenage driver that didn't go to driving school whose obstacles are only walkers she fares better than the police officer back in season 1

• edited December 2018

• !!!

MintBlue92 posted: »

@Dex-Starr (Spoiler)

• edited December 2018

When I saw that post, I was like, I have to make that into a reality.

!!!

• edited December 2018

DP!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.