Why is Minerva white if she is Tenn's sister? (Minerva and Sophie Picture)

edited October 2018 in The Walking Dead

When Violet said Tenn's sister, I was hoping for a cool black girl protagonist :(. WD has lacked a good one because Michonne's game was more boring then watching flies masturbate.

I looked up Minnie just to make sure she wasn't any competition for Clem out of curiosity. Not like anyone can beat Clem but I was just curious what Minnie looked like. Not to be mean but Violet hit the Lottery with Clem lol. She shouldn't look back :D . Forehead hella big. I'll move on from that though. :)

I know that's cruel. Minnie is probably really great. But this brings us into my real question.

Why is Minnie white yet Tenn is black. Not mixed black either. Tenn is blacker then AJ.

I know it's hard to tell mixed people sometime but she looks flat out, suburb white girl red head. Like full blown white. Tenn looks like he's full black to me. I see no mixed features. Her sister sophie also looks white. Probably even whiter then her. Like starbucks, pumpkin spice, "Oh my god, you wouldn't believe what Sarah said about Kimberlie's Nails" white girl.

They say Clem is full black too even though she looks mixed. It's so confusing. I think Telltale has a problem with getting races right lol.

Did they low key lie to my homeboy Tenn? Is Tenn adopted? That makes him cooler plot wise with more depth. This is interesting.

I kinda hope we get to meet her now. I hope she doesn't ruin Clem and Vi's relationship though :(

Comments

• Most logical answer, Tenn or the twins were adopted. Possibly all of them were adopted. But that doesn't mean they aren't siblings. They may not be blood siblings but they'd still be siblings in every way that actually matters.

• Probably a similar situation as Clem and AJ. AJ sees her as his Mom (and vice versa), when we all know that isn't the case. Maybe young Sophie and Minnie (or, more realistically, their group) stumbled upon an abandoned young Tenn and took him in. Hell, maybe that's how he got his name because the group was from/was in Tennessee. Anyway, they take him in and he grows up alongside Sophie and Minnie so they all think they're related.

• Who cut the onions in here lol. I love Tenn. Knowing he went through that is kinda sad. :(

Most logical answer, Tenn or the twins were adopted. Possibly all of them were adopted. But that doesn't mean they aren't siblings. They may not be blood siblings but they'd still be siblings in every way that actually matters.

• I'm guessing that's simply a problem with the art. There is a good chance we could meet one of or both of the twins in the remaining episodes so I wouldn't jump to conclusions until we see their actual in-game models.

• Could be his step-sister, but they grew up together and so he just calls her sister. Most logical reason.

• I'm pretty sure the most simple answer is the correct one, Tenn was adopted.

• edited October 2018
    1. Tenn could be adopted (Most likely)
      or
    2. They're all hella biracial (Logic would be happy)
  • edited October 2018

Either they are an adopted family, they are step-siblings or Sophie and Minerva saw Tenn as a younger brother so decided to refer each other as siblings.

Edit: looking at the photo now (though this might just be my phone) they do look a bit darker with light brown hair. So it's possible they're biracial or like Clementine are full black but have a lighter skintone. Also just want to point out here siblings don't have to look simmlar. I have 3 sisters and I look nothing like them, for example one of my sister's has tanned skin, has dark brown hair and brown eyes meanwhile I have pale skin, my natural hair colour is a light brown and my eyes are a dark green.

• Probably foster siblings.

• The twins look a fair bit darker than Violet in the photo, so maybe they are Tenn's half sisters?

• Wtf? What does their race matter? They’re obviously mixed ?

• I was going to answer the question, but I'm just really creeped out by that picture. Why is it so creepy?

• we all float down here

I was going to answer the question, but I'm just really creeped out by that picture. Why is it so creepy?

• edited October 2018

There's a leaked picture of Minnie's concept art from episode 3 on the Internet. She looks very beautiful actually.

• Here's her concept art.

• edited October 2018

Clems with Louis so there's really no competition at all. :blush: Personally I love Minnies design and I'm all for a Violet x Minnie reunion. :D

Also I'm pretty sure Tenn was adopted or there perhaps step-siblings. Either way, I'm sure we will find out alot more regarding the twins and Tenn when we head to Delta on the rescue mission.

• Prepare for world war 3, but it must be said....

Clementine isn't black. She's Clementine. Her own race in and itself. Beyond color. Beyond our realm.

lottii-lu posted: »

Either they are an adopted family, they are step-siblings or Sophie and Minerva saw Tenn as a younger brother so decided to refer each other

• edited October 2018

Waiting for someone to say "actually race and genetics are not as concrete as you'd think, Minnie and Sophia who are white as snow can absolutely biologically be related to Tenn."

EDIT: too late.

• edited October 2018

Going by concept act, she can't even pass as mixed.

That's a ginger, guys.

Also there's nothing strange about step-siblings or foster siblings.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Here's her concept art. (Spoiler)

• Probably adopted.
    I think the better question is why do she wanna eat our soul?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.