Name a cool plot twist for the ending if you could pick the ending. Be creative.

edited October 2018 in The Walking Dead

My plot twist is Lee comes out of the dirt during a scuffle with Lilly and Clem in the most heated moment of the season when someone is about to die and says "Remember when I died? It was just a prank bruh" while holding a selfie stick watching his subs climb on his YouTube red mini series. He must dab too or it won't be as cool. Maybe Jake Paul can be there too. Lee and Jake Paul rescue Clem from Lilly then everyone dabs. Including Clem. And now your day is ruined for thinking about that vision lol.

Just kidding lol. My actual surprise ending would consist Clementine about to be killed by either Abel or Lilly and then a bullet goes through their head and when the body drops it's either Javier or Jesus standing there who saved her life. Then Javier offers all the school kids back to the communtiy him and Kate made to live happily ever after. No war, plenty of food and freaking Javier. Couldn't dream it up better. Because I love Javi and always thought Clem shoulda went back with AJ.

What would your cool ending be?

Comments

• Boss Walker finally makes the scene in the middle of the war, forcing a focused divergence amidst the chaos and a sacrifice to beat him for now

• Still waiting for the twist of Kenny/Jane didnt actually die and it was just a bad dream Clem had. Gonna need that fan service to fix that mistake please and thanks.

• Imagine if Clem wakes up in a bed with her mom bringing her pancakes. "Wake up for school Clemmy poo, you're gonna be late" and the entire franchise from S1 to S4 was one big lucid dream...... Then Lee comes out of her closet and says, i'm real but you're not. And then it turns out all of Clem dreaming was Lee's dream and he made it all up in his bed lying in his wife's blood because he lost his mind when she cheated on him.

Poogers555 posted: »

Still waiting for the twist of Kenny/Jane didnt actually die and it was just a bad dream Clem had. Gonna need that fan service to fix that mistake please and thanks.

• One of my endings would be if you left Kenny at the end of S2 and stayed in Wellington, that Kenny could come back. I have a couple of ways this could go down. Either he appears somewhere and they reunite and he joins up with everyone OR he still believes Clem and AJ are better off without him and he comes out to save Clem and then disappears back into the shadows. I could maybe see him watching and looking out for them from afar, but I can also see that not happening.

Another thing I would like is a twist where more characters live than die and they all come together at the end and we get a positive but still emotional ending either through memories of those characters lost or because of one final big death. I think it would be cool to end with a new beginning that has some optimism but isn't some perfectly wrapped future either because walkers still exist and bad guys are out there, but there is a sense of family still there.

• Lee's still alive and he's with the group that is warring with Lilly.

God bless everyone.

• That idea is pretty cool. Like I hate the idea of Clem dying extremely bad and hope it doesn't happen and I know you didn't say she would but to touch on your all of them coming together at the end idea. Like if Clem dies and then Lee, Kenny, Rebecca, Alvin Sr, and all her friends who guided her come to guide her to heaven. Be pretty damn sad. I'd cry like a 5 year old girl wanting a ice cream.

trishaharry posted: »

One of my endings would be if you left Kenny at the end of S2 and stayed in Wellington, that Kenny could come back. I have a couple of ways

• Clementine dies after my fanfic (feel kinda obnoxious to repost it but I probably will) and then the herd starts rolling in and the school group don't know what to do. Everything is won yet lost when they start rolling in. Upon Clem's fresh corpse in her bed, where everyone is still mourning, the group start to give up. Some say things like 'we had a good run, oh well' whilst others try to look for an escape route. Before anyone can leave, 5 or so tanks start ram through the gates, armed with potent mini-guns, and as the Ericson schoolers feel defeated, they notice the tanks have decimated the herd of walkers, and they pull up in the courtyard. AJ, being the protector he is, runs out front with his gun that only has 2 bullets left, he points it at the tank in the middle as he was after shooting Marlon, and Javier comes out, talking about the situation and that Clem had secretly requested he bring the schoolers to home. She herself isn't allowed back in because she killed several of the Ranch community, and since Jesus told Javi to not take shortcuts (or if you said shortcuts work, then choices dont matter idk) he made the difficult decision to let her go, and spread her brand of storytelling across the games industry. Or, if Javi isn't leader then someone else does it, so someone else turns up at the School. Turns out Clem found out Max was at the Delta, and she asked him to do the deed, send the news to Richmond. The time-skip epilogue could be at a rebuilt school (two communities) or in Richmond, where AJ is living a happy life, baking apple pies with Louis.

• edited October 2018

There will be a dramatic final confrontation with Clementine and Lilly that will go like this...

Lilly: "YOU DESTROYED MY COMMUNITY! I DON'T CARE ABOUT OUR PAST! YOU MUST DIE!"

Clementine: "Here, I kept your hair thingies!"

Lilly: [Breaks down crying]

Clementine: "Are we friends again?"

Lilly: "Yes sniffle we're friends and nothing will ever tear us apart!"

Clem, AJ, Lilly, Violet, Tenn, and Louis walk off into the sunset while singing the My Little Pony soundtrack.

• The plot twist ending is a cross over with half life 3, where clem and aj gets to meet with Mr. Freeman from HL3, where he takes him to visit the Large Hadron Collider. And then tell all about particles and the Higgs Boson.

• It's all happily ever after and the conflict of this story is resolved and then just before the credits start, clem lifts up her arm to reveal a bite but she hides it (THE END)

• Someone invents a cure and the "walker-age" ends but then a huge meteor hit the earth and humans go extinct

• The Delta has several people from the 400 days dlc.

The Whisperers destroyed Richmond. That's the carnage James was actually talking about. Survivors of Richmond, like Javier, joined the Delta.

• edited October 2018

Plot twist: Clem or AJ doesn't die.

• That's another great idea! I wasn't thinking of Clem dying there, but if she did and they finished like that, I think it would break me in the best way possible. Maybe even have her see her parents again because it was such an important part of her character and development in season one.

ZombieKenny posted: »

That idea is pretty cool. Like I hate the idea of Clem dying extremely bad and hope it doesn't happen and I know you didn't say she would b

• Somehow it's the least unlikely one yet lol. Sucks :(

Plot twist: Clem or AJ doesn't die.

• Clementine wakes up with Lee on the RV. It was all just an 8 year long dream.

• Clementine wakes up around the outed flames of an improvised campfire alongside the Cabin Group on the "first night" of the trek towards the mountains.
    Carlos/Alvin is up keeping watch with a gun handy. She has a timed window to get up and approach him.
    If she does so, he will glance back from his vigilant glare and ask her if everything's alright, if she needs to go/had a bad dream.
    If she does not, Luke/Sarah will sit up a bit and ask her if something's wrong.
    Remembering different things that she saw/experienced, she can choose to tell them something or hesitantly claim that she's alright/nothing.
    If she decides to tell them something, she admits that she did see something bad--all lot of bad things. When they comfortingly ask her to describe what she saw, she hesitates with her face down for a bit before raising it to say something--cut to black.
    If she decides not to do so, they ask if she's sure, to which she stays guiltily silent/unconvincingly says yes. They simply continue looking at her with concern before saying okay, telling her to try to get some more sleep while she can as they turn over.
    She then slowly approaches/regains her resting place again and closes her eyes, only to reopen them with a near tear inducing expression as the scene fades out.

• edited October 2018

Clementine gets taken by Lilly and turned into a soldier so the school group can escape.
    5 weeks later.
    Lilly and clem ride together in a transport of some sort, with Minnie and another soldier. They link up with other soldiers and attack an enemy camp in the dead of night.
    Walkers nearby attack Lilly and Minnie, and you have to save one. The one you save gets stabbed in the throat by James. The person you don’t save shoots at james but gets stabbed too by Violet or Louis.
    The enemy camp kills all the walkers and takes clem, james, and louis/violet prisoner. They execute james.
    AJ is with them too, along with the other school kids. AJ convinces them not to shoot clementine. Reinforcements from lilly’s group arrive and you have to make a decision, the last one in the game: run away with aj or turn on them, making it look like you’re still with lilly, ensuring they stay alive.
    No matter what option you choose, clem gets shot and bleeds to death, dying near a stream of water.

• Oh shoot, that would be a devastating plot twist for Clementine’s story to just end like that.

MaxTheFax posted: »

It's all happily ever after and the conflict of this story is resolved and then just before the credits start, clem lifts up her arm to reveal a bite but she hides it (THE END)

• Aj gets bitten but he ends up being immune. This could actually happen with the whole post apocalyptic generation theory. It technically hasn’t been debunked in the comics or book series yet.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.