One Bullet. Who would you shoot?

Comments

• They were done far better rip off or not. Especially when comparing Joel and Lee, Joel is just a bit better then Lee.

ZombieKenny posted: »

Ellie? ELLIE? Forsaken words have been spoken. Who hast mentioned the all bootlegged one. The holy mother of copycat Clems? Assemble the army. The floodgates have been opened. Doomsday approaches lol. (Spoiler)

• Not at all, I just like her better then Clementine. I'm more an Xbox/PC fan. The last sony console I owned is a PS2.

Found the Sony/Naughty Dog fanboy

• Yes. In the end of Season 2 Kenny was a madman beyond all reasoning and Gabe, while an emo little shithead for most of Season 3, actually straightened out in the last couple episodes and seemed to be over his emo phase so while I hated him and made sure he died, it's a tough call for me between him or Kenny. Kate is my waifu and I love her and Jane... well Jane was a selfish bitch who killed herself BUT until then she wasn't really bad imo.

Razer531 posted: »

Shooting Kenny or Gabe is a tough decision for you wtf??

• Badger
    • Jane
    • Lee
  • That’s cute

Chibikid posted: »

Not at all, I just like her better then Clementine. I'm more an Xbox/PC fan. The last sony console I owned is a PS2.

• Badger, Jane, Lee

• edited October 2018

Not sure what that means.

That’s cute

• If the last sony console you owned was a ps2, are you telling me you’ve only watched others play TLOU?

Not sure what that means.

• Carver
    Jane
    Lee

• I've played it at friends houses.

If the last sony console you owned was a ps2, are you telling me you’ve only watched others play TLOU?

• edited October 2018

I'm still not up to speed with what Kenny or Gabe did to anyone? lol. Someone please break it down to me. Kenny beat the fuck out of a Russian spy rat piece of shit. And Gabe was a crybaby and would at times fight against the group and was flirty with Clem. But come on. He's just a kid.

Jane killed herself leaving Clem to go about the world alone with AJ, She left AJ in the snow to die, Constant turnt the player to hate their almost life long buddy Kenny. And was clearly a manipulating, selfish bitch.

Yes. In the end of Season 2 Kenny was a madman beyond all reasoning and Gabe, while an emo little shithead for most of Season 3, actually st

• edited October 2018

Joel sucked imo. The whole "Guy who lost his family found a little girl during the apocalypse and now must protect her" vibe was so robbed and done way more copy and paste and with less plot thickening substance or memorable moments. Lee loved Clem while Joel kinda just protected Ellie out of having to and at times was even mean to her. Lee thought Clem valuable things while Joel just babysat. But that's only my opinion. If you like TLOU more that's cool. It is a good game. This might be one of the worst places to go about saying its better then TWD though lol.

They were done far better rip off or not. Especially when comparing Joel and Lee, Joel is just a bit better then Lee.

• I like both, but I felt Joel had more character to himself personally than Lee. I really like Lee, but all he was relegated to was a babysitter fodder to build Clementine.

At least Joel had more of a purpose then just being a sole caretaker of Ellie. Not taking anything from Lee or Clementine who are great in their respect.

Joel sucked imo. The whole "Guy who lost his family found a little girl during the apocalypse and now must protect her" vibe was so robbed

• So now you think clem is a great character when just afew posts ago you said she was ‘meh’ at best? Make up your damn mind.

I like both, but I felt Joel had more character to himself personally than Lee. I really like Lee, but all he was relegated to was a babysit

• edited October 2018

Round 1: Carver
    Round 2: Gabe / Kenny
    Round 3: Sorry Lee :(

• Great In respect to her property.

So now you think clem is a great character when just afew posts ago you said she was ‘meh’ at best? Make up your damn mind.

• edited October 2018

Great In respect to her property.

So she's meh at best, but she's great but only in respect to her property, even though she's not as good as Ellie who is a carbon copy of said property meaning Ellie is meh at best even though she's great?

What else were we talking about regarding Clem outside of her property? If she's great in her property then she's great lol

Great In respect to her property.

• edited October 2018

How exactly is Ellie a carbon copy of Clementine? Ellie at no point was ever similar to S1-S2 Clementine and it was Clementine In later seasons who became more like Ellie from ANF-TFS which came after TLOU. The two have very different backstories, relationships, personalities and setting.

Personally Clementine is just a meh character to me personally, but it can't be ignored she's great in her franchise (as reflected by the fanbase) just because I don't personally hold her in the same regard doesn't mean I wont acknowledge or credit Clementines overwhelming popularity and critical success within her respective property.

Great In respect to her property. So she's meh at best, but she's great but only in respect to her property, even though she's not a

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I got a better question for the little Clementine/Ellie argument going on up there: does it really matter which one is the 'better' character, when both are clearly loved and respected by their respective fanbases? Both characters are clearly doing something right for people to be liking them so much, does the discussion have to go much further than that?

• Off topic comment, but your name sounds like a pizza brand.

I do agree both characters are great in their respective properties.

Deltino posted: »

I got a better question for the little Clementine/Ellie argument going on up there: does it really matter which one is the 'better' characte

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Off topic comment, but your name sounds like a pizza brand.

It's not delivery, it's ME

Off topic comment, but your name sounds like a pizza brand. I do agree both characters are great in their respective properties.

• Carver, Kate, Lee

1. Arvo
    2. Gabe
    3. Sorry, Lee.
    1. Gabe
    2. Gabe
    3. Gabe
  • Carver ((Larry might be an ass but he s part of the group , I dont like Arvo but he s not really that big on my hate radar and Badger was my 2nd option.))
    Round 2: J A N E
    Round 3: Sorry lee :(

• edited October 2018

Hmmmmm

lottii-lu posted: »

Round One: Carver Round Two: Gabe Round Three: Lee

• edited October 2018

I would shoes...

Round 1: Hated Characters...

Mm...maybe Carver?

Idk, him and Badger seem like a serious risk to pick between.

Round 2: Controversial Characters...

Jane. Kinda wish I had three bullets to waste.

Also, is Kate really controversial?

Round 3: Everyone's Favorite Characters...

ANF!Clementine's gotta go--bye bye Mini-Jane!
    EDIT:

:flushed:

• What, that you somehow tolerate Pane over Kate? Boggles.

@Chibikid I like Lee better and Clem is just a meh character at best for me now.

Same.

@IronWoodLoverIronWoodLover Lee would want to be the one shot in a situation like that.

True. :pensive:

@TripleKillionare The fact you even have to ask that shows how clouded your judgement is, like we haven’t spent six years seeing her grow up.

Uh, you do realize there's people who didn't do that, right?

@ZombieKenny Arvo is a piece of shit Russian KGB agent but i'd still forgive him as a friend even. Larry is to be avoided.

What is KGB?

Ellie? ELLIE? Forsaken words have been spoken. Who hast mentioned the all bootlegged one. The holy mother of copycat Clems? Assemble the army. The floodgates have been opened. Doomsday approaches lol.

Ellie and Joel is a Clementine/Lee rip off. Always were.

I love how you're likely saying that because The Last of Us was successful in it's own way while still being a zombie game.

@Poogers555 Is Gabe suppose to be a hard choice?

Considering he's just a scrawny kid who could just use a whoopin on occasion amongst a group of larger, far more dangerous adults, I'd say yes.

@Razer531 Shooting Kenny or Gabe is a tough decision for you wtf??

Yeah, you'd think that would've been a little easy to decide.

NexusFire posted: »

Round 1: Badger... fuck that guy, there's no good in him. Carver was at least smart in surviving, I liked Larry, and Arvo.. I kinda feel bad

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeerggggggghhhh...!

They were done far better rip off or not. Especially when comparing Joel and Lee, Joel is just a bit better then Lee.

• You're a pizza?!

Deltino posted: »

Off topic comment, but your name sounds like a pizza brand. It's not delivery, it's ME

• Uh, you do realize how annoying your multi-quoting posts are?
    And I looked to see he was a member since late 2013 before I posted that.

DabigRG posted: »

What, that you somehow tolerate Pane over Kate? Boggles. @Chibikid I like Lee better and Clem is just a meh character at best for me n

• Edgy, but funny.

BoltMK posted: »

Myself. Myself. Myself.

• I do them to not flood pages with just rows of my posts when I'm trying to comment on as many things that I think need it as time allows.
    If that single large post with different replies bothers, well that's just too bad.

Uh, you do realize how annoying your multi-quoting posts are? And I looked to see he was a member since late 2013 before I posted that.

• Arvo in a heatbeat, Jane too...it is known why.

Lee sadly would be shot. I did it before....

1. Badger (He killed a 10 year old!) plus, he’s just a scumbag in general, I’d hit him more to where his brains were mush if I could! He didn’t care about most, was only in it for the gain, and overall, a horrible person.
    2. Jane, I killed her in my run, and I’ll kill her again, didn’t care, still don’t. Kenny is one of my favorite ever returning characters (btw does that constellation thingy count?) To me, the Kate and Javi relationship was awkward, but she died ultimately in my run as well, so I don’t care (I picked Jane because I just hate her with all of my heart) and Gabe is kinda cool, he wants to stand up for others after something that affected him, and he doesn’t want to sit and watch anymore.
    3. Lee is my favorite character, even more than Clem, but he will have to die since he already did at the end of the game, and you could have him be shot, so yeah, I guess that proves my point.
  • Good choices except it should be Jane or Gabe instead of Kenny ;)

Badger. Kenny. Lee would want to be the one shot in a situation like that.

• I like all 4 characters though.

Ellie? ELLIE? Forsaken words have been spoken. Who hast mentioned the all bootlegged one. The holy mother of copycat Clems? Assemble the army. The floodgates have been opened. Doomsday approaches lol. (Spoiler)

• Nothing wrong with being a fanboy of a company as great as Naughty Dog

Found the Sony/Naughty Dog fanboy

• Arvo
    Jane
    Lee

• Carver, Jane, Lee (sorry Lee)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.