What if Jane showed up with AJ in her arms?

Do you see her relationship with Kenny worsening or improving? Would they still have died? Would clem have still ended up on her own?

Comments

• It would have atleast remained neutral instead of the over contrived finale we got. I think in the long run she would end up alone or at least just with Kenny since Jane would commit suicide regardless.

• If anything, it might just give him a reason to ease up on her a tad.
    Things would no doubt probably get worse, though.

• My guess is that Jane would have eventually left. She never ceased to see babies as liability and if Clem and Kenny are hellbent on protecting it they would have reached a dead point.

• She'd still kill herself a while later, I reckon.

• edited October 2018

Only if she knew for sure she was pregnant, by then Kenny wouldn’t let her have access to weapons. I don’t know, I figured she killed herself so she wouldn’t be a burden on clem, but with kenny around to help out?

Pride posted: »

She'd still kill herself a while later, I reckon.

• edited October 2018

Killing herself is the exact opposite of not being a burden. She abandoned a child and a baby. Christa, for example, never gave up despite being pregnant.

What'd have happened to Clementine if Christa just killed herself after losing both her husband and baby?

She killed herself because deep down she's a selfish coward afraid of commitment, imo.

Only if she knew for sure she was pregnant, by then Kenny wouldn’t let her have access to weapons. I don’t know, I figured she killed herself so she wouldn’t be a burden on clem, but with kenny around to help out?

• That’s a good point, I totally forgot about christa. How the hell she carried on with birthing a baby and raising a 9 year old on her own, the world will never know.

Killing herself is the exact opposite of not being a burden. She abandoned a child and a baby. Christa, for example, never gave up despite b

• I wouldn't say that's being a burden so much as something like seriously neglectful.

Or a narmy cliche. Eithe rway.

Killing herself is the exact opposite of not being a burden. She abandoned a child and a baby. Christa, for example, never gave up despite b

• If this happened Jane would have probably stayed around and Kenny might have stopped her suicide attempt when she finds out she s pregnant or Jane would have left and died a bit later and nothing would have changed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.