Spoilers! Season 4 models of Lee and Clementine

edited October 2018 in The Walking Dead

Is nobody going to talk about these new models of Lee and Clementine? It looks fascinating to me how much they look the same yet so different. The graphics man..they look really great imo.

Comparison between the newer model of Season 1 Clementine with the rest:

Season 4 graphics Lee vs Season 1 graphics Lee:

Tagged:

Comments

• They look really great. I'm impressed. Thank god they haven't gotten Kenny's and Jane's ANF model treatment.

PS. Add SPOILERS!!! to your title or something like that.

• I added the spoiler tag. Does that not count? I'll write it in the title too.

NexusFire posted: »

They look really great. I'm impressed. Thank god they haven't gotten Kenny's and Jane's ANF model treatment. PS. Add SPOILERS!!! to your title or something like that.

• edited October 2018

I didn't notice :D But it's good to also write it in the title.

FetchWalker posted: »

I added the spoiler tag. Does that not count? I'll write it in the title too.

• Thought these were ANF concepts?

• Well, the Lee picture is named Lee Everette Season 4 and Clementines picture-Clementine Season 1 Flashback. I'm guessing we will see these models in the final season.

bobshaw posted: »

Thought these were ANF concepts?

• I heard that those are from TFS. I think that some laid off Telltale employee posted it on twitter, though I'm not 100% certain on that.

bobshaw posted: »

Thought these were ANF concepts?

• edited October 2018

Can't wait to see Lee again for one last time.

• Can't wait for that Hug Lee option.

• Maybe it's best not to see Lee again.

• So the grey ones, are those the alien clone people Lilly and her group are fighting?

• Lee got lots darker, it's kinda jarring next to that s1 skin tone

• Supposedly these aren’t official and one of the devs just made it for fun.

I guess we’ll see if that’s true.

• His skin tone doesn't look different at all, at least not to me. The graphics are just hugely updated making them look a little more realistic while still having their comic look mixed in with the detailed lighting and shading.

Lee got lots darker, it's kinda jarring next to that s1 skin tone

• I'm ok with them treating Jane and Kenny poorly with their ANF models
    But if they did the same to Lee and Clem that'd be so fucking disrespecting to the whole franchise lol

NexusFire posted: »

They look really great. I'm impressed. Thank god they haven't gotten Kenny's and Jane's ANF model treatment. PS. Add SPOILERS!!! to your title or something like that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.