Who would win in a fight? (WALKING DEAD WORLD FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP)

2»

Comments

• I wanna see em!!

DabigRG posted: »

I actually ended up makin two more of those that are more relevant to the scene itself

• I was savin em for the Meme thread, but I guess it wouldn't hurt

I wanna see em!!

• Noo lmao

DabigRG posted: »

I was savin em for the Meme thread, but I guess it wouldn't hurt (Spoiler)

• Nate vs Abel

I mean Abel just got his ass kicked by a hungry 16 year old girl. So I reckon Nate would beat his ass. Whoever nate is lol.

Badger vs Randall

The good old piece of shit battle. Randall was a pussy. I think Badger would beat his ass.

Norma vs Joan

Oh god, Norma was a artritis having bitch. She couldn't find worth shit. Tofu lady would beat her up lol.

David vs Lee

David would beat Lee's ass unfortunately. He's kinda like a Larry. Pricks shouldn't be that skilled in beating people up.

Marlon vs Ben

Ben is one of the more interesting ones because we've never seen him fight with his hands. Sure he's scared of walkers, who tf wouldn't be. But maybe he's ruthless with the living. Maybe he'd crack a skull or something. I say Ben surprises someone and beats Marlon's ass lol.

Violet vs Becca (400 Days)

Violet is 100 percent dog walking Becca. Real real bad. Violet has so much experience with the wilderness, walkers, survival, being fierce and killing. Becca seems sheltered and dependant.

Clemenem posted: »

I've got a few Nate vs Abel Badger vs Randall Norma vs Joan David vs Lee Marlon vs Ben Violet vs Becca (400 Days)

• Me when I see people saying that Clementine would beat Michonne in any sort of fight.

• You for real man? Michonne is skinny? She is freaking muscular for a woman.

ZombieKenny posted: »

She's taller but Clem might be more, Uh....... I can't think of a good word but like more THICC then Michonne. Michonne is skinny and Clem

• Clementine vs Violet in a fight to the death. No weapons, just hands, feet, elbows, and teeth.

• I don't think ZombieKenny reads the comics. Most people know that Michonne can beat Clem in a fight. The bout would be completely one-sided.

MaikelRRR posted: »

You for real man? Michonne is skinny? She is freaking muscular for a woman.

• I'd root for Violet.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Clementine vs Violet in a fight to the death. No weapons, just hands, feet, elbows, and teeth.

• Even in the game she was physically strong as hell;D

AGenesis posted: »

I don't think ZombieKenny reads the comics. Most people know that Michonne can beat Clem in a fight. The bout would be completely one-sided.

• Oh, I know. The reason I bought up the comics is because her feats in the books are a lot more crazier than the feats she does in her own game.

MaikelRRR posted: »

Even in the game she was physically strong as hell;D

• edited October 2018

What the hell is a comic? lol. I'm only talking about the game Michonne. The game should have been called The walking dead, A Sam mini series. She carried most of it on her back and it would be truly unplayable without her. This might be what's tainting my opinion of Michonne being a badass because she really just isn't without a weapon in the game imo.

Michonne got bullied, outpowered and almost drowned by that fat, no stanima having, artritis having old pirate bitch Norma lol. I really think that Clem could have easily taken her out. Only took her out once she got a weapon which is typical of michonne. I'm certainly not denying she's good with that blade. No contest if she has it. But hand to hand? I'm not so sure if were only talking game michonne. And then Randall spent a good portion of the game beating her ass and she needed help from the other guy to even subdue him. Had to jump him.

Clem has taken out Abel basically by herself and even walker brody with no real weapon and that's this season alone. She's fierce and has a warrior spirit.

I really don't think it'd be as one sided as you'd think. And I know it sounds like i'm joking but Michonne really does get distracted by those creepy ghost kids in crucial moments. That's a huge disadvantage. She has almost died multiple times because of those kids.

Oh, I know. The reason I bought up the comics is because her feats in the books are a lot more crazier than the feats she does in her own game.

• edited October 2018

It most definitely would be one-sided, because I'm taking into account what both characters have shown to be able to do feat wise. And while you're talking about Michonne from her game, she's still the same exact character from the comics. The reasons she suffers from hallucinations and whatnot and who she is as a character is because of what she has experienced in the comics. Her hallucinations didn't just spring up from out of nowhere. I'm also not quite understanding your argument in regards to Michonne. Because she fights with a machete she's not a capable fighter nor badass? By that logic, Clem isn't a badass because all she does is go around fighting with a knife. And I say this as someone who likes Clem more than Michonne.

So? Clem got kicked to the ground and pinned to the table while she was fighting Abel and needed to use a chess piece to get him off, and he managed to keep hold of her when she knocked him off the balcony (you conveniently left all that out when making your comparison). Michonne needing help from Pete to take down Randall is determinant. It's possible for her to take Randall out on her own, both at Monroe and in the Fairbanks' garage. That argument is also very disingenuous because you're basically saying that just because Michonne had to fight harder to take down one guy she can't take down a sixteen-year-old girl? You think Clementine can beat Randall? You also show your ignorance in regards to Michonne as a character. She' shown to be extremely proficient in hand-to-hand combat. Very few main characters stand above her when it comes to fighting, Jesus being one of them.

You keep exaggerating Clem's accomplishments when it comes to fighting people to prove your point... she did use a weapon to kill Brody... the flashlight (a flashlight is still an effective blunt weapon. Marlon showed us that). Also, why do you think Clem being able to take out walker Brody easily means that Michonne wouldn't be able to do the same? And to add, why do you think Clementine would have an easier time beating Norma and Randall while Michonne would have a hard time defeating Abel?

Michonne has never been shown to be distracted by her daughters when it comes to being in a fight. I'm sorry, but to me, it seems you know nothing about Michonne. Your argument is based on one-sided feats on a character you like while downplaying the feats on another character you dislike. In other words, you're being biased. That's not how it works.

You also seem to contradict yourself in regards to Clem's strength. In this topic, you're using the argument that she beat Abel to prove a point that she can beat Michonne and other adults. Yet in the Lee Vs. Clementine (S4) topic, you said that Clem beating Abel doesn't prove anything on how she would fare in a fight against Lee or any adult in the same skill range, because Abel is weak. Which is it, because you can't have it both ways. And for the record, as much as I like Lee, I also think Michonne would tear his ass up in a fight.

What the hell is a comic? lol. I'm only talking about the game Michonne. The game should have been called The walking dead, A Sam mini ser

• i said Abel is weak, lol, and yeah Michonne would beat the shit out of Clem no questions asked

It most definitely would be one-sided, because I'm taking into account what both characters have shown to be able to do feat wise. And while

• In the Lee Vs Season 4 Clem topic, he posted at the end saying, "Abel is just a weak piece of shit," when he argued about why Clem beating Abel doesn't prove she can beat Lee.

i said Abel is weak, lol, and yeah Michonne would beat the shit out of Clem no questions asked

• edited October 2018

And for the record, as much as I like Lee, I also think Michonne would tear his ass up in a fight.

So i'm biased for thinking Clem can beat up Michonne but you aren't being biased saying Michonne can fuck up a grown ass 6'2 muscular man who beat the shit out of someone michonne's size with one arm half dead? What reasoning do you have to think she'd beat up Lee? Lee would body slam her. He probably has 100 pounds of muscle on her. Let's be realistic for a moment lol.

I mean, you make good points about Michonne and Clem. But a good portion of your comment is taking things I said out of context or sensationalism. I never said she couldn't fight just because she uses the Machette, i'm just saying I haven't seen her win one fight without it yet. Not even one. I don't read the comics. I'm basing this off telltale and telltale only. And since none of this can be proven I have just as much proof to support why I think Clem stands a chance against Michonne as you do with Michonne standing a chance against Lee. Maybe she can beat up Larry and David too lol.

You also seem to contradict yourself in regards to Clem's strength.

I don't know how saying Abel isn't as tough as Lee is contradicting me saying Abel is as tough as Michonne or someone Clementine hasn't proven to physically best in a fight yet. Lee is a different person and imo way bigger, stronger, faster than Michonne. Lee would beat the ever loving piss out of Michonne. If Randall could Lee could. Hell that big fat bertha almost got the best of Michonne.

Michonne has never been shown to be distracted by her daughters when it comes to being in a fight.

What do you mean? She almost died in a house fire over those creepy ghost kids. She caused Sam to die over those kids (Optional ending) . Those creepy kids did show up in multiple dialogue exchanges and in key crucial moments of the mini series. She really can't control when they show up and she loses all sense of reality when they do. So it's not out of bounds to say they could theoretically show up when she's fighting Clem resulting in her being distracted. Let's not pretend they aren't a major part in her story.

In short, My reasoning for thinking Clem would at least put up a good fight has been stated. Mostly the Norma fight. And outside of the mini series I don't know much about Michonne. So I really think you are bringing up your pre existing impression of her from comic books into this when I'm strictly talking what i've seen in the TT games. Comic books are a seperate bag. A complete different art direction and media format. Do you really think Lee wouldn't beat the crap out of a unarmed Norma? Lee might have been a school teacher and a passive man but he had a dark side and he was just huge. 6'2 all muscle. Wouldn't want to be on his bad side if he got mad. He just rarely did. And please don't bring up Larry's sucker punch against him. That was a blind cheap shot from a very strong ex Marine.

But to each their own. We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

It most definitely would be one-sided, because I'm taking into account what both characters have shown to be able to do feat wise. And while

• edited October 2018

I'm not being biased at all. I just told you that I like Lee and Clem a lot more than Michonne. So how am I biased? I'm using actual feats that they have done without downplaying either character. That's how you should be looking at this.

So... because Lee is taller and bigger than Michonne, she can't beat him in a fight? Using your own logic against you, Clem can't beat Michonne because Michonne is bigger and taller than Clementine. You're practically saying that height and weight always determine who wins in a fight. That's simply not true. Many fighters in real life have beaten people who are way taller, bigger and physically stronger than themselves. How are Lee and Michonne fighting any different? I mean, in ANF, Ava knocked Tripp on his ass with just one uppercut, and Tripp is a lot bigger, taller and muscular. Again, just because you don't read the comics doesn't mean you can throw out what Michonne is capable of. Several seasons have made direct references to other characters and events that have happened in the comics, so to toss the books aside is being completely disingenuous. Robert Kirkman even mentioned Michonne being the strongest character for a time in one of his Letter Hacks.

She has won plenty of fist fights in the comics. Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean she hasn't. And even if you haven't seen her fistfight, how does that automatically make Clem the better fighter? And yeah, I believe Michonne can beat up Larry and probably David. You're severely underestimating Michonne because you don't know anything about her. And no, you don't learn everything about her in her game, you have to read about her in the comics to see how strong and competent she is. This is why you're going off of things based on your opinion and not what is actually established in the source.

You contradicted yourself because you flat-out said that Clem beating Abel doesn't prove how she can fight adults of equal skill level (that part). Whereas Clem can beat Michonne because you said she beat Abel. You gotta be completely ignorant about Michonne if you think she can't beat Abel.

This is basically what you're arguing:

Person A struggles a little to beat Person B. Person C manages to beat Person D while still struggling a little bit (Clem didn't beat Abel effortlessly). Therefore, Person C can beat Person A, despite not knowing how strong Person D is compared to Person B. That's your argument in a nutshell when comparing the strength level of the characters, and I'm showing you that that's not how it works. It literally doesn't make sense.

And I love how you use Lee beating the Stranger as a compelling argument to prove he can beat Michonne. Michonne would sneeze on the Stranger. Do you think Lee can beat Jesus, too? Because Michonne and Jesus have shown to be almost equal. And Lee being able to strangle the Stranger to death with one arm is determinant. If you're trying to showcase what Lee's strength feats are you have to use instances that are actually straight canon (events which we have no control over) and not determinant.

I said she doesn't let the hallucinations affect her when she is actually fighting. Like when she is fighting Norma or Randall in Monroe, and Randall and Norma at the Fairbanks' house. These never happened when she was fighting them and only happened when she sees something that triggers her recollection about her daughters. Also, because we're so far in the timeline now in the WD universe where Clem is sixteen, Michonne no longer has those hallucinations since she is now actually reunited with one of her daughters while now knowing the true fate of the other one.

Let me ask you this. What reasons (and not opinions, but actual logical and compelling reasoning) do you have that Lee can confidently beat Randall? What reasons do you have that Clem can beat Randall and Norma? What reasons do you have that Michonne can't beat Abel? Why is it that Clem subduing Abel means she can beat Randall and Michonne? Why do you think Michonne barely struggling to beat Randall means she can't beat Abel?

And for the record, as much as I like Lee, I also think Michonne would tear his ass up in a fight. So i'm biased for thinking Cl

Sign in to comment in this discussion.