Lillys Group VS Javis Group?

Hey everyone :)
so with the news of Javi and the Garcia family return, (may only be a reference) have a great theory...Lillys group is at war with another community right? thats why they are trying to "recruit" the kids at the school. Well what if Lillys community is at war with Javis community?! :o
It would make sense as TFS takes place in Virginia, what do you guys think?

Comments

• The Deltas vs The Avengers.
    Or more accurately, The Deltas vs The Vision.

Gee, I wonder how that'd turn out.

• It's possible, but unlikely that TTG/Skybound will want to include an existing community like Javi's. Too many variables to streamline without making people feel betrayed with their choices in ANF, much like how people were upset how their season 2 choices meant really nothing in ANF.

• so with the news of Javi and the Garcia family return, (may only be a reference)

What are you talking about?

• Is this for real, if so show me links please.

• They said that the Garcias wouldn't return, they even confirmed it in the AMA.

• they stated in the ama the garcias wont return as characters but their fate may be explained/or at least refrenced

• Love Domthebomb's content.

they stated in the ama the garcias wont return as characters but their fate may be explained/or at least refrenced

• Idc about the fates of the Garcias....they can go fucking die in a fire for all I care.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.