Did you rip off *******'s arm?

Did you or did you not rip off Grendel's arm?

I didn't rip off. I thought he had enough.

Comments

• I did it. "I felt like it." You do not get to mess with a wolf's instincts.

• Ripped it right off. If you're going to fuck with somebody, you better damn well make sure it ain't the mother fuckin' Big Bad Wolf.

• Nah. I didn't feel like it was necessary. Just some loud mouth drunk fish-frog looking guy. :P

• drunk fish-frog looking guy.

LOL XD

pudding_pie posted: »

Nah. I didn't feel like it was necessary. Just some loud mouth drunk fish-frog looking guy. :P

• Fish-frog?

Pwahahaha!!!

Nah. I didn't feel like it was necessary. Just some loud mouth drunk fish-frog looking guy. :P

• I didn't rip it off. He'd had enough by then...

• I did the first time but then I kind of felt bad for him, so the next time I played the game I didn't.

• there is a reason the call him the BIG BAD WOLF lol

• Nah. I did not rip off his hand also i saved Prince Lawrence.

• I did the first time I played it cause he pissed me off!! But second time through I let him keep his arm.

• No, the fight was over and ripping it off would be going way too far.

• I ripped his arm off because he was instigating (Big By wolf) pluse he was drunk which made him (violent) and last he was interfering My questioning with the (Woodsman).

• I did it for some reason but felt pretty bad afterwards.

• edited May 2017

Me too. I only went to Prince Lawrence's apartment instead of Toad's because I didn't want to help Toad because I thought he was irritating...

UrbanRodrik posted: »

Nah. I did not rip off his hand also i saved Prince Lawrence.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

You have no idea how it felt good when I tore his fucking arm off. He called me a lap dog, he had it coming. I dont give a shit about his intentions. You cant fuck with the Big Bad Wolf, or else!

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Time to live up his reputation !

there is a reason the call him the BIG BAD WOLF lol

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Good phrase right there !

LMAO

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Well, you end up as a bad guy no matter what so a little bit violence wouldnt hurt.

• I showed mercy to all of my enemies, even when they didn't deserve it, so no, I didn't rip his arm off. I didn't need to either. Like The Woodsman said, he'd had enough. No need to mutilate the guy over a dumb drunk match.

• Naw, of course not. I was there for a suspect and while Gren(and for seemingly no reason, Holly) definitely got aggro and unglamorous, I wasn't going that far in "basic" self-defense.

With that said, you can clearly see what is presumably the spot where his arm comes off on his shoulder.

• I think that was intentional, to show where Beowulf had ripped it off initially.

DabigRG posted: »

Naw, of course not. I was there for a suspect and while Gren(and for seemingly no reason, Holly) definitely got aggro and unglamorous, I was

• edited October 2018

Oh, so he does grow it back?

EDIT: Do'h, didn't read that name right.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I think that was intentional, to show where Beowulf had ripped it off initially.

• Yeah and i dont know how.
    I guess i did it accidently or something but then i felt so bad after doing it. That was too much of a cost, an arm is very valuable.

• Nope... wasn't necessary

• No. There was no call for it, I thought Gren understood the message without ripping his arm off for no better reason.

• So I did it in my second playthrough and I gotta say, I was a tad surprised when he turned up without it later.

Still, there's honestly little reason to actually do it, from how the scene goes.

• when i walked in the bar immediate disrespect they thought that shit was funny so he wasn’t happy when i started fighting back and honestly i didn’t think the humans arm would be gone i thought it was just the beast but it didn’t matter because the big tough guy could be heard crying in the background during the rest of the scene and it’s easy to win his heart after a little holly was the only difficult one and i still doubt that she likes bigby but at least he has everyone’s respect

Sign in to comment in this discussion.