Who's coming back, 400 days crew?

I don't think so, but what do you guys think?

God bless everyone.

Tagged:

Comments

• What did you three plan that?

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

Yes.

• I don't think so either.

God bless you.

No.

• You three did that so well.

God bless you.

Maybe.

• No.

Becca was the only one I was particularly interested in, as I thought she and Clem might end up being friends in S2, but she barely featured. They were a pretty forgettable bunch overall though...

• Telltale forgot about them halfway through S2 after hyping up them going to play an important part to the season.

• nate maybe PLZZZZZ

• Eh, it's kinda too late for some of more interesting of em, especially Becca.

You know, unless they manage to work them in with the Deltas and/or the other threat.

@Chibikid Telltale forgot about them halfway through S2 after hyping up them going to play an important part to the season.

Actually, no, they had intentions to use them at some point. Maybe not in super big roles, but Sean Ainsworth was definitely leading an team regarding how and if they'd be able to use them in Season 2.

• Whats with these coming back posts lately? In my opinion i just think they shouldn’t have brought anyone back. I wish Lilly hadn’t for a start

• I guess these might've been videos that were in production for a while, but didn't start getting released/finished until after the Season had started.

Whats with these coming back posts lately? In my opinion i just think they shouldn’t have brought anyone back. I wish Lilly hadn’t for a start

• I hope they get their own game. Or at least the little one. But they make no sense in S4. If they're at the Delta, it'd be a terrible cameo.

I need some backstory on these characters. Oh shit, just thought it'd be cool if they all had a place to go, in case Howe's fell, and that's where Bonnie took Mike and Arvo.

• Oh shit, just thought it'd be cool if they all had a place to go, in case Howe's fell, and that's where Bonnie took Mike and Arvo

Goddammit, way to make that sound like a goodish idea.

GiantKiller posted: »

I hope they get their own game. Or at least the little one. But they make no sense in S4. If they're at the Delta, it'd be a terrible cameo.

• Or enemies seeing Becca's personality.

Rankles75 posted: »

No. Becca was the only one I was particularly interested in, as I thought she and Clem might end up being friends in S2, but she barely featured. They were a pretty forgettable bunch overall though...

• LOL, he wasn't even apart of the crew.

God bless you.

FORTLEE posted: »

nate maybe PLZZZZZ

• True, they were just cameos. Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

Chibikid posted: »

Telltale forgot about them halfway through S2 after hyping up them going to play an important part to the season.

• Without Lilly e2 would have had no real meaning. I'm doing this series as one final set before the season ends.

God bless you.

Whats with these coming back posts lately? In my opinion i just think they shouldn’t have brought anyone back. I wish Lilly hadn’t for a start

• no gds please.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh shit, just thought it'd be cool if they all had a place to go, in case Howe's fell, and that's where Bonnie took Mike and Arvo Goddammit, way to make that sound like a goodish idea.

• Then this season was in deep shit to begin with.

Without Lilly e2 would have had no real meaning. I'm doing this series as one final set before the season ends. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Technically but come on how would ep2 had been without Lilly. What could they have done to impact the episode?

Then this season was in deep shit to begin with.

• I was actually referring to the multiple threads on this site i have seen

I guess these might've been videos that were in production for a while, but didn't start getting released/finished until after the Season had started.

• Pretty sad isn’t it that Telltale have to rely on a season 1 character to keep people interested in Season 4

Technically but come on how would ep2 had been without Lilly. What could they have done to impact the episode?

• Impact in what sense?
    Because Lilly is clearly just there to use the Kenny-Carver concept, for nostalgia points, and because Kenny is a Creator's Pet.

The only scenes I imagine being that different is the initial reaction to realizing it's Clementine and maybe when she has her at gunpoint following the fight with Abel.

Otherwise, this could've just been an original or maybe even a different returning villainess who happens to take an interest in Clementeen because Carver&Jane parallels.

Technically but come on how would ep2 had been without Lilly. What could they have done to impact the episode?

• They were all made by the same person, as far as I've seen.

I was actually referring to the multiple threads on this site i have seen

• Maybe he needs to tone it down a bit then

They were all made by the same person, as far as I've seen.

• Eh, it's not like there's much to be hurtin over.

Maybe he needs to tone it down a bit then

• Let's face it though they had to bring one person back at least, I mean the comics/tv show do it too. I mean the Hispanic guy from season one came back I think in Season 7.

Pretty sad isn’t it that Telltale have to rely on a season 1 character to keep people interested in Season 4

• As you pointed out though it had to be a returning character.

Impact in what sense? Because Lilly is clearly just there to use the Kenny-Carver concept, for nostalgia points, and because Kenny is a Cre

• No. Sorry they're gone and forgotten about, completely wasted

• Yeah i don't think we'll see them either.

God bless you.

Clemenem posted: »

No. Sorry they're gone and forgotten about, completely wasted

• Can't the reason I'm doing these vids is one final theory for everyone who's fate is unknown. If the new ep comes out the 6th then it'll be too late.

Maybe he needs to tone it down a bit then

• edited October 2018

I mean they're all determinant on what location they’re at depending on wether they went with Tavia or not so I don’t think so.

• No, I meant determinant like, able to die.

God bless you.

I mean they're all determinant on what location they’re at depending on wether they went with Tavia or not so I don’t think so.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.