(TWDTV) How do you think [Spoiler] will die?

How do you think Rick will die? Maybe he won’t? Just speculation here.

Comments

• I hope he doesn't. Just let him get captured by that helicopter or whatever. If he dies, I hope it isn't necesserily because of that fucking rebar.

• He is going to bleed out on his brother's hands.. Poor Daryl, hopefully he will learn for his mistakes and become a person that Rick would be proud of. Rick already is proud of him, but Daryl still has got reserves.

The new world needs Rick Grimes...

• He won't die,Jadis is going to save him with that helicopter,and he'll probably reappear in the last 2 episodes of the show or something.

• So he will apeear in last 2 episodes of the show to not appear at all in Season 10?

There was a really good theory on YT that said that Rick would be kidnapped by The Whisperers and in the Mid-Season Finale his head would be on the pile (in Comic Series, when The Whisperers appeared, they killed several important characters and put their heads on piles that were meant to stand as their border) with Daryl putting him down and that would start The Whisperer War.

iFoRias posted: »

He won't die,Jadis is going to save him with that helicopter,and he'll probably reappear in the last 2 episodes of the show or something.

• Rick getting killed by the whisperers would be the worst fucking ending ever for him,Rick deserve better than that.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

So he will apeear in last 2 episodes of the show to not appear at all in Season 10? There was a really good theory on YT that said that R

• That ending would cerinately be better than Rick being taken by helicopter and never coming back. Or coming back few seasons later as "Hey, that helicopter took me and I was being in some nice place for years, I didn't even care about coming back to my girlfriend, my daughter, my brother and my other friends, but yeah, how ya doing guys?"

I really think that this helicopter has to do something with Negan. I don't know what, but A could be Rick and B could be Negan.

iFoRias posted: »

Rick getting killed by the whisperers would be the worst fucking ending ever for him,Rick deserve better than that.

• And Rick's head on a pile that would be put down by Daryl or Michonne would be a great and a very depressing moment at the same time. It also would make a lot of sense in terms of a war that would be just about to start.

Do you know how many episodes they have already recorded for 9th season? I mean TSDF confirmed that Rick doesn't make it past 5, but could there be a possibility that they're still filming let's say 9x12-9x16?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.