Twd characters as pokemon?

Comments

• i dont watch or play pokemon but maybe clem as pikachu

• I wish I was still into Pokemon, at least enough to answer this off the top of my head.

• I'm sorry I have to confess something: I never played Pokemon and hated the tv series.

• edited November 2018

It’s certainly not for everyone. Without a gameboy or DS, getting into pokemon is pretty unlikely.
    And the show can be total cringe at times

I'm sorry I have to confess something: I never played Pokemon and hated the tv series.

• edited November 2018

Clementine as Pikachu because she's loyal, cute and also fierce when needed. I guess her move set would be thunderbolt lol.

Lee would be a Sandshrew or something. For some reason I get sandshrew vibes.

I see Kenny as a charizard. Fierce, brave, loyal, hardcore but can be unpredictable if angered.

Lilly would be a Weezing. Nasty smog bitch. Or maybe an Ekans. Because she's a snake.

Ben would be a Ratata. Because he looks like one lol. And Ratata is just kinda basic and shy but can bite if backed in a corner.

Brie would be a snorlax

Marlon actually does have a pokemon lol Like literally the Marlon pokemon.

I mean that mullet tho :D

I'd say Louis would be a Cubone because the club thing

Vernon would be ditto. Because he steals people's ideas and stuff.

Not sure on many others.

• I haven't been invested in pokemon in years, so I can't really answer this as much as I'd like to. But, here are my favorite pokemon
    Ho-oh. I was fascinated with how he sparkled in its first appearance where the pokedex said that there are still pokemon that have yet to be discovered.

Deoxys. He was like the Jiren of pokemon for me when I was a kid.

Rayquaza. Loved it when I first saw it.

Mewtwo Y. The saiyan pokemon I like to call it.

• Katja would be a chansey. If she where, she should've used heal bell to heal Duck's infection.

• Lee as Ash (Satoshi) and Clementine as Pikachu.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.