Would Carver be proud of the way Clementine is raising AJ?

He values strength, toughness, and ruthlessness above most other attributes. Dividing people based on if they can lead or if they are too simple to do anything more than follow. Carver puts a lot of faith in Clementine even as she watches on to see him get beaten to death, as if he knows she will be the one to influence AJ and guide him through the apocalypse.

Comments

• Who cares?

• I do, shitbird.

DabigRG posted: »

Who cares?

• Considering you can teach AJ to regret his actions id say definitely not.

• Why should he regret doing the right thing?

UrbanRodrik posted: »

Considering you can teach AJ to regret his actions id say definitely not.

• When I see people defending AJ

Well... actually...now that I think about it... I think you're the only one I've seen :(

Why should he regret doing the right thing?

• I'm sorry that HARD-HITTING FACTS makes you vomit, dude. That must be horrible.

When I see people defending AJ Well... actually...now that I think about it... I think you're the only one I've seen

• edited November 2018

Let's teach a 6 years old kid that it's ok to kill whoever he wants, I'm sure that's gonna turn out great for him, it already got him shot so what wonders await him

I'm sorry that HARD-HITTING FACTS makes you vomit, dude. That must be horrible.

• Sorry to dodge the question, but I am still confused about who the actual father is. Was this said in the game? It reminds me of Shane and Rick over Judith.

• I think it was original supposed to be Carver but they changed it into Alvin.

Sorry to dodge the question, but I am still confused about who the actual father is. Was this said in the game? It reminds me of Shane and Rick over Judith.

• edited November 2018

It is never 100% confirmed in the game though Rebecca seemed to feel pretty strongly that it was Carver's baby but even she doesn't know for sure. As far as I know Telltale hasn't confirmed it.

Clem's the one who raised him that's what really matters.

Sorry to dodge the question, but I am still confused about who the actual father is. Was this said in the game? It reminds me of Shane and Rick over Judith.

• It’s hard to tell since he looks nothing like Carver or Alvin. He’s 100% Rebecca.

• edited November 2018

Considering how Carver gave his speech about how if humanity has any chance of surviving in the long run the next generation has to be strong like Clementine. I imagine that he is very happy that Clem ended up becoming AJ's surrogate mother. He would most definitely approve of how Clem has already taught AJ the fundamental survival skills of the apocalypse but there are some determinate lessons he would disapprove of such as teaching AJ to regret killing Marlon.

• edited November 2018

Fuck Carver, I could care less what he is proud of. I'm proud he got his eye smashed into paste by Kenny. That's what i'm proud of. It's all about what Alvin Sr. would be proud of. And I think Lee and Kenny, Becca and Alvin would be proud of how my Clem is raising him. Some of you guys don't descipline him so i'm not sure how they'd fell. Some of you are certainly raising a Carver AJ. But that's neither here nor there. I'm sure they'd be very upset with him tupac'ing Marlon except maybe Kenny.

But as a whole my Clem told him killing Marlon was murder, told him he couldn't swear, told him not to shoot the walker couple, told him all the right things.

• But as a whole my Clem told him killing Marlon was murder, told him he couldn't swear, told him not to shoot the walker couple

Holy shit dude! That's what I call a failed playthrough. Please tell me that you at least romanced Violet.

ZombieKenny posted: »

Fuck Carver, I could care less what he is proud of. I'm proud he got his eye smashed into paste by Kenny. That's what i'm proud of. It'

• He wouldn't give a fuck. She's part of the reason he's dead in the first place.

• Well after EP1...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.