You only get to play 1 episode from each season

For the rest of eternity. Which ones do you choose?
Season 1: Episode 2, Starved for Help
Season 2: Episode 2, A House Divided
Season 3: Episode 3, Above the Law
Season 4: Episode 1, Done Running

Comments

• Season 1: starved for help (because I just loved that episode)
    Season 2: Episode 5 just so I can watch Jane die again
    Season 3: episode 3
    Season 4: Suffer the children.

1. Starved for help
    2. In Harm's Way
    3. None of them were really that memorable to me, so I guess From the Gallows or Above the Law? Idk.
    4. So far, Done Running. I also really enjoyed Suffer the Children, though.
    1. Starved for Help
    2. A House Divided
    3. Thicker than Water
    4. Done Running
    1. Episode 2
    2. Episode 2
    3. Episode 5
    4. Episode 1 (so far)
  • Damn I didn’t think Starved for Help would be such a fan favorite. Around every Corner great too if just a tad bit tedious during the Crawford section.

• edited October 2018
    1. Ep2
    2. Ep2
    3. so far Ep2
    1. Long Road Ahead
    2. A House Divided
    3. Ties That Bind Part 1
    4. Done Running (So far)
  • Season 1 Season 2 A New Frontier The Final Season
    Around Every Corner A House Divided Ties That Bind Part 1 Done Running
    (For now)

So far 2, probably 4 though

• So, you like it the most when it's over. That's fine XD

xGbHx posted: »

5 5 5 So far 2, probably 4 though

• S1: Episode 5
    S2: Episode 2
    S3: Episode 4
    S4: so far Episode 1

• Season 1 - Starved for help
    Season 2- The episode where Kenny kills carver and you make the great escape
    ANF- The episode when you confess to David you fucked Kate, find out about Eleanor's betrayal all that good stuff.
    TFS- Can't say as it's not compelte. But EP 2 because you get to make out with Violet :blush:

• I think you mixed 2 ANF eps together. We find out Eleanor betrayed them at the end of ep 4 (or one of them, because we confront her about it later while stuff's still happening) and Javi tells David that he and Kate are together in the finale.

ZombieKenny posted: »

Season 1 - Starved for help Season 2- The episode where Kenny kills carver and you make the great escape ANF- The episode when you c

• Oh, In that case that's tough. The finale was good but I think i'd definitely go with the episode when you make out with Kate in front of that roid head. That was hella hot lol. Then you fight with him over it. Javi is hardcore af fam. He's a maverick lol.

I think you mixed 2 ANF eps together. We find out Eleanor betrayed them at the end of ep 4 (or one of them, because we confront her about it later while stuff's still happening) and Javi tells David that he and Kate are together in the finale.

• S1: Starved for help
    S2: A house divided
    S3: None
    S4: Until all episodes release I'll decide on that one.

• Season 1: No time left
    season 2: No going back ((To be honest id just have no time left and no going back because i could atleast pretend that s how the series ended if i wasnt able to play any other episodes.))
    ANF: Above the flaw
    Season 4: suffer the children

• Season 1: Ep. 5 -- No Time Left
    Season 2: Ep. 1 -- All That Remains
    Season 3: Ep. 2 -- Ties That Bind, Part 2
    Season 4: Ep. 2 -- Suffer The Children (so far, as the is season incomplete)

As a side note I'm kinda surprised how many people love season 1's Starved For Help. Personally it's my least favorite episode in season 1. Just kinda shocked by the results but it is interesting to see at the same time.

• Season 1: No Time Left

Season 2: A House Divided

Season 3: Thicker Than Water

Season 4: Done Running

• What's the point of a journey if you don't get to see it end. Plus I like to cry I guess lol

So, you like it the most when it's over. That's fine XD

• edited October 2018

S1-E5 with all of my choices from the previous episodes.

S2-E3 hard to choose because they're all good, but e3 was pretty cool. Cool intro, and a very good ending with a difficult choice as the cherry on top. (Sarita's arm)

S3-e4 ick, never want to play ANF ever.

S4's not done so I won't pick, both are awesome though.

• edited October 2018

Season 1: Around Each Corner

I just loved the stealth vibe of the whole thing. Sneaking under sewers, finding the cancer patients, and then going into Crawford to find everything we need for the boat and Omid. Then there's that awesome action sequence with the zombies on the stairwell. And Clementine is very cute in the classroom if you bring her along.

Season 2: A House Divided

I was split between this one and All That Remains because I honestly think the season started off really strong. It's a shame that things they set up in the first episode were completely whitewashed for the second (like choosing to blackmail Rebecca or Carlos telling you to stay away from his daughter), but it was such a fun time.

It's worth it to see Kenny, have that really great scene with Walter and the knife, and spend time with either Nick or Pete at the beginning of the episode.

Season 3: Ties that Bind Part Two

Mostly because of Jesus and the fact I get to kill Conrad in the tunnel. Other than that, New Frontier was too mediocre for any episode to stand out that much.

• The finale was good but I think i'd definitely go with the episode when you make out with Kate in front of that roid head. That was hella hot lol. Then you fight with him over it. Javi is hardcore af fam. He's a maverick lol.

ZombieKenny posted: »

Oh, In that case that's tough. The finale was good but I think i'd definitely go with the episode when you make out with Kate in front of

1. Long Road Ahead

2. A House Divided

3. Thicker Than Water

4. Done Running

• Season One: Episode 3 (Long road ahead)
    Season Two: Episode 3 (In Harms Way)
    Season Three: Episode 4 (Thicker Than Water)
    Season Four: Episode 4 (Because its the last one, but out of the 2 we got Episode 2)

• S1: No Time Left
    S2: No Going Back (All That Remains at a very close 2nd)
    ANF: Thicker than Water
    TFS: Done Running (will definitely be Take Us Back when it comes out)

• S1 A New Day (or Starved for Help)
    S2 A House Divided
    ANF Ties that Bind Part 1 (or 2)
    TFS Done Running

• S1: Starved For Help
    S2: No Going Back
    Michonne: Give No Shelter
    ANF: Above The Law
    TFS: Suffer The Children (so far)

• edited November 2018

The structure of this comment is honestly beautiful

Season 1 Season 2 A New Frontier The Final Season Around Every Corner A House Divided Ties That Bind Part 1 Done Running (For now)

• Season 1: No Time Left
    Season 2: A House Divided (or No Going Back)
    Season 3: From The Gallows
    Season 4: Suffer The Children (For Now)

1. Episode 5
    2. Episode 2
    3. Episode 4
    4. Episode 2
  • edited November 2018

S1:Episode 5 because it was emotional
    S2:Episode 1 because it was the best one out of all of them (No offense btw)
    S3:To be honest none because i didnt like S3
    S4:Episode 2 because of how dramatic in my opinion
    Edit:if you count it 400 Days:Vince

• S1 - No Time Left
    S2 - A House Divided
    ANF - Ties The Bind part
    S4 - Done Running

• Season 1 : Starved For Help (still the best episode Telltale's ever done imo)

Season 2 : No Going Back

Michonne : In Too Deep

Season 3 : Sigh,honestly i want to say None because fuck that game,but if i really had to choose,i'd say..Above the Law

There were some things i kinda liked in that episode,The Conrad scenes,killing Badger,and let's not forget this amazing line

"I hope you choke on your fucking cake,it looked like shit by the way !"

Season 4 : Done Running but Suffer the Children was great too.

I love the first episode,when i first played it i was just blown away,it felt good to play a good fucking walking dead episode again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.