Clemetine's New Frontier Branding

edited November 2018 in The Walking Dead

Do you think we'll see this again in The Final Season, whether it be it actually shown, or Clementine mentioning it. I think it'd be really cool if they were to bring this back up.

Comments

• i still can't get over how she willingly got branded to join some group she just met

• You wanna know something cool? She actually does have it in TFS. Her arm textures include the brand, we just haven't seen her with her sleeves up yet.

• She and AJ were starving. She did it for him. You go to extreme lengths to take care of your kids. I'd bet money that if she hadn't had him to take care of she wouldn't have done it.

sarahsenpai posted: »

i still can't get over how she willingly got branded to join some group she just met

• Probably during the orgy scene when everyone decides to make love and not war.

Deltino posted: »

You wanna know something cool? She actually does have it in TFS. Her arm textures include the brand, we just haven't seen her with her sleeves up yet.

• orgy scene

Probably during the orgy scene when everyone decides to make love and not war.

• We might see it, I'd be really surprised if it isn't brought up at some point, whether it's during a sort of flashback regarding what happened at the Ranch, or Clem telling someone like Louis or Violet.

• Figured it was forgotten just like many past choices and events.

• Wait for it.

• She was too thirsty :D

sarahsenpai posted: »

i still can't get over how she willingly got branded to join some group she just met

• Future DLC?

Probably during the orgy scene when everyone decides to make love and not war.

• I like how you specify what's wrong in that sentence.

orgy scene

• Can’t wait to see if that mystery wrapped up I am curious on the new frontier mark on her arm can’t wait to see that mystery wrapped up I am curious on the new frontier mark on her arm tho.

• What about the bullet wound in her shoulder? You could kinda see it in ANF. Plus when is she going to get the Wellington scar? Clem with two bullet scars would look cool

You wanna know something cool? She actually does have it in TFS. Her arm textures include the brand, we just haven't seen her with her sleeves up yet.

• Clem: you wanna know how I got this scar?
    Group member: sure
    Clem: some dickhead gave it to me, so I could prove that I'm loyal for life, then he kicked me out 2 weeks later.
    Group member: O_o

• If you restart the game with a Wellington save file, it should carry over now.

What about the bullet wound in her shoulder? You could kinda see it in ANF. Plus when is she going to get the Wellington scar? Clem with two bullet scars would look cool

• Since people probably want to see a picture:

Dog bite scar is there too, as you can see. Keep in mind that this is the raw texture, it tends to look a lot better in the actual game with all the proper lighting effects and etc.

• It didn't for me

If you restart the game with a Wellington save file, it should carry over now.

• Interesting.

Since people probably want to see a picture: Dog bite scar is there too, as you can see. Keep in mind that this is the raw texture, it tends to look a lot better in the actual game with all the proper lighting effects and etc.

• Can Clem please take a bath.

Like seriously there’s a river nearby.

Since people probably want to see a picture: Dog bite scar is there too, as you can see. Keep in mind that this is the raw texture, it tends to look a lot better in the actual game with all the proper lighting effects and etc.

• Yes

Can Clem please take a bath. Like seriously there’s a river nearby.

• It did for me. I went onto a different save file after episode 2 was released and imported my save and it worked.

It didn't for me

Sign in to comment in this discussion.