Walking Dead Characters vs Other Video Game Characters. (FACEOFF) Rick Grimes vs Arthur Morgan?

MAIN EVENT - Arthur Morgan vs Rick Grimes

Under Card Co - Main event bout - CLEMENTINE VS ELLIE

Oh yes, it's getting spicy! :D. The great fued.

First Fight - Lee Vs Franklin from GTA V

My predictions

Arthur Morgan from Red Dead Redemption 2 would curb stomp Rick Grimes within all of 5 seconds imo. Rick Grimes is a wannabe that got his outfit from the rustic country catalouge and now lives that life in the apocolypse and think he's cool because he's punking randoms but Real wild west gunslingers would have put one between his eyes faster then he could make his snarky retorts it would have been over with in season 1

Rick Grimes has never fought someone the likes of that bald fat guy in the Saloon from RDR2 Man was 350+ pounds of all muscle and mean. But you still manage to whoop his ass. Because Arthur Morgan is a genuine horse riding, gun toting, fist chucking, wheeling dealing, out law badass. And Rick Grimes is the dollar store replica.

Rick Grimes would barely fend off Clementine with fists imo. I think he's hella overrated.

As for Clementine vs Ellie, I love Clem way more but this is complex. Modern day Ellie is looking fierce and she's just as well versed in hand to hand combat as Clementine. They are around the same size i'd say. I think i'm going to have to go with Clementine but I know bias is playing in here since I have no real reasoning. I just think she's more hardcore and tougher. She whooped abels ass. She handled her business with so many walkers and that leg sweep is fierce. TLOU universe doesn't have that leg sweep. She'd drop Ellie with it.

Lee vs Franklin is funny. I mean Franklin is from the hood's of Los Santos and in gangs and probably fights on the regular. Lee was a school teacher before all this. Talk about a contrast. But Lee is also much bigger than Franklin. I'm still going with Franklin just because you know he is fighting all the time and more aggressive from his upbringing..

What are your picks?

Comments

• Clementine has gone toe-to-toe with grown men and has come out on top, but so has Ellie. But because this is a Walking Dead forum, i'll give this one to Ellie.
    Franklin would destroy Lee.
    Idk Arthur Morgan, so I couldn't say.

• Alice

VS
    ­
    Clementine

• edited November 2018

Clementine vs Ellie:
    Both are great characters who will probably always have a permanent place in my top 10 fictional characters list. I'm more attached to Clementine than I am Ellie seeing that I have watched Clem grow up and I have helped shape her along the way but Ellie would definitely win in a fight. Ellie grew up in a miltary boarding school where she received proper military and combat training. Also seeing that she was born in the apocalypse, she has spent her entire life honing her survival and combat skills. Plus, the TLOU universe is WAY more dangerous than TWD universe.

I don't know much about Red Dead Redemption or GTA so I have no idea who would win in the fights involving those characters.

• theeere guuuuurrrl

• Rick Grimes would barely fend off Clementine with fists imo. I think he's hella overrated.

Lmao. Rick Grimes would easily beat Clementine in every single kind of possible fight. Comic Carl Grimes wouldalso probably kill Clem with his bare hands in like 5 seconds.

• Nah, I think Clem would kick his ass Seen Rick get his ass kicked too often to have faith in him. He's useless without a weapon. Negan punked him bad even with a weapon while unarmed. It would be close though since he outweighs Clem by like 60 pounds.

Arthur Morgan however would kill Rick in about 3 seconds while drunk. I doubt he'd take 1 punch. He'd really hurt him bad. I'd feel bad.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Rick Grimes would barely fend off Clementine with fists imo. I think he's hella overrated. Lmao. Rick Grimes would easily beat Cleme

• Seen Rick get his ass kicked too often to have faith in him. He's useless without a weapon.

He was attacked from behind by two guys with no room to escape and he beat the shit out of both of them. He didn't even really need to gun them down afterall.

Nothing needs to be said about this one I assume))

He got his faced crushed through that window and yet he still won a fight against a lot bigger guy than him.

He got punched two times by a guy that could be called "Muscle Musclelarius" instead of Tyreese and he still destroyed him.

So yeah, I highly doubt that 16 years old tiny girl would get a slight chance of beating him in any kind of fight, lmao.

ZombieKenny posted: »

Nah, I think Clem would kick his ass Seen Rick get his ass kicked too often to have faith in him. He's useless without a weapon. Negan p

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited November 2018

Honestly, the real winner is decided by a much simpler factor: which one is considered the main character of the fight scene. I mean shit man, it's just how it works; the main character never loses the fight. It's the unwritten rule of law. Even if they get overpowered, someone else jumps in to save them at the last second.

Seen Rick get his ass kicked too often to have faith in him. He's useless without a weapon. He was attacked from behind by two g

• Yeah sure, but we are talking about a case in which they would simply have 1 vs 1 fight without them being saved by any plot. I can't believe that this guy really thinks that Clem would even have a chance against Rick.

But well... once on this forum I've seen 2 or 3 people saying that Clementine would beat Michonne so it's not like any more biased comments here can suprise me after this :D :D :D .

Deltino posted: »

Honestly, the real winner is decided by a much simpler factor: which one is considered the main character of the fight scene. I mean shit ma

• Carl? Even comic carl couldn’t do that. Clementine has knocked people and walkers on their asses with ease since theage of 11.

Rick Grimes would barely fend off Clementine with fists imo. I think he's hella overrated. Lmao. Rick Grimes would easily beat Cleme

• Clementine would beat Rick Grimes and most likely Negan too. She has displayed much more polished hand to hand combat that both of those uncordinated overrated jackasses.

As for Michonne, I only said Michonne would lose because of the creepy ghost kids distracting her. The woman almost died in a house fire because she got distracted and had been distracted mid fight before. Clem would take that oppurtunity and bash her with something.

Michonne and Clem in a tag team match would beat the shit out of Rick and Negan or Carl or Glenn or whoever you want to team up with him. Michonne and Clem is essentially hand to hand mastery and martial art heroes versus some drunk red necks.

Yeah sure, but we are talking about a case in which they would simply have 1 vs 1 fight without them being saved by any plot. I can't believ

• So it's really a fight of who has the most plot armor. From the ending of the last season, I'm gonna say Rick does.

Deltino posted: »

Honestly, the real winner is decided by a much simpler factor: which one is considered the main character of the fight scene. I mean shit ma

• John Marston (RDR 2)

        VS

John Dorie (Fear the walking dead)

• edited November 2018

Clementine would beat Rick Grimes and most likely Negan too.

Rick has police combat training, not to mention he’s a lot stronger than Clementine, same with Negan. Clementine hasn’t shown any sort of martial arts related fighting as well. Sure, she can probably outrun them, but in a fist fight, Clem doesn’t stand a chance unless she had help. After all, Negan broke Rick’s leg with ease. Plus, Abel is a string bean compared to Negan’s size. Clem also has AJ’s Help in fighting him and she used objects to beat him.

If you were just joking about this, then shame on me for falling for it lol.

Clementine would beat Rick Grimes and most likely Negan too. She has displayed much more polished hand to hand combat that both of those un

• I don't think he's joking. He claims Clementine can beat Michonne in a fist fight simply because Clem managed to gain the upper-hand against Abel (despite the fact that A.J. can also beat the guy with a poker if you tell him he can have dibs). I wouldn't be surprise if he thinks Clem can beat Jesus and Beta in a fist fight.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Clementine would beat Rick Grimes and most likely Negan too. Rick has police combat training, not to mention he’s a lot stronger tha

• edited November 2018

Clementine would beat Rick Grimes and most likely Negan too. She has displayed much more polished hand to hand combat that both of those uncordinated overrated jackasses.

Dude. Please. Just press "My account" and "Logout". I mean, yeah. Sure. Obviously I will get people coming up on me with "It's his opinion! He has a right to have it!", but let's be clear. It's trolling or being deluded at this point.

Clementine has fought one guy in a fist fight in her entire life and it was that cripple Abel. Rick has beat the shit out of several bigger men and Negan is a 1.88m < huge guy that could kill everyone from Motor Group in The Walking Dead. I mean, Negan beat the holy hell out of Beta who was like 1.97-2.02m huge dude that used to play basketball before the apocalypse.

And Michonne, lmao. For a woman she is muscular as hell and she already was doing a pretty fine job when she was fighting The Goveronor in Season 3's Mid Season Finale. Clem could probably only clean her sword.

Clementine would beat Rick Grimes and most likely Negan too. She has displayed much more polished hand to hand combat that both of those un

• edited November 2018

Guy obviously is already far over a point of being deluded and biased. When I said that someone has wrote on this forum that Clem can beat Michonne I didn't remember who it was and it turned out to be that guy, lmao.

Clementine wouldn't get a chance against Rick. She wouldn't get a chance against Negan. She wouldn't get a chance against Jesus. And Beta. Yeah, Clementine would probably shot herself in the head is she saw Beta. I just posted him movies of Rick having fights with other guys and that dude still tries to say that 165cm tiny Clementine would beat him because she has won a fight against... Abel. Yeah. Abel. Guys looks almost like a cripple.

I'm losing my humanity in people sometimes. I'm wondering who liked his comments. If I knew it then at least I could know with who I shouldn't have any conversations in the future :D :D :D

AGenesis posted: »

I don't think he's joking. He claims Clementine can beat Michonne in a fist fight simply because Clem managed to gain the upper-hand against

• KENNY VS. MICAH BELL
    HAND TO HAND.
    Micah is good with guns but could barely beat mr. Tuberculosis. Kenny would take the win in hand to hand. Kenny has that old strength. Micah on the other hand is pretty chubby with little muscle.

• Micah would get smashed

KENNY VS. MICAH BELL HAND TO HAND. Micah is good with guns but could barely beat mr. Tuberculosis. Kenny would take the win in hand to hand. Kenny has that old strength. Micah on the other hand is pretty chubby with little muscle.

• edited November 2018

Bait taken!! So beautiful to get you to expose your own hypocrisy unknowingly. If you couldn't tell, The Clem vs Rick thing was a mockery of just about every post you make and your incessant and completely troll baiting posts shitting on Clem and pushing the Clem vs Rick bait with your obvious intent to start flame wars with a community who obviously loves her with forced offensive remarks, troll like open ended debates nobody mentioned before hand and simple ignorance. You fell for your own bait. :D

Orrrrr..... your multiple posts trying to start ship wars between Violetine and Louine ON the Violetine thread and on threads not even about her just so you can get Violet shippers upset and nobody fell for it. Depressing. because you have the forum tendencies of a 9 year old who can't just not shit on what other people like and like what you like. Or your berating any post positive about Clem and calling members posts "pathetic" because you think everyone should hate Clem like you.

It get's pretty annoying when someone deliberately just spews attempts to start flame wars out of clear bias and trolling with no real reasoning aside from trying to piss people off who like that character huh?

It's so outlandish to say Clem would beat up Rick but it's not at all outlandish saying Clem is a "random in TWD universe" or "Clem has a long way to be even top 10" or "Clem isn't important" waiting for the little chance to try to get people to say "nuh uh" so you can have your moment of back and fourth and also when she's probably the most loved character in the franchise and you know that and everyone knows that. It got old.

But take care :) Thanks for participating.

For the record, Rick would beat the shit out of Clem. But not as bad as Negan beat the shit out of Rick :D.

Guy obviously is already far over a point of being deluded and biased. When I said that someone has wrote on this forum that Clem can beat M

• edited November 2018

Everything you wrote here is cute and beautiful, but for the record how exactly Clem is someone more than "random survivor" in TWD universe? :D

Bait taken!! So beautiful to get you to expose your own hypocrisy unknowingly. If you couldn't tell, The Clem vs Rick thing was a mocker

1. Arthur would beat the living shit out of any version of Rick Grimes, TB or not. Gun fight also goes this way

2. Gonna go the unpopular route and say Clementine, she seems mentally tougher

3. Not fair for Lee, GTA protagonists have unrealistic stats and feats not to mention Franklin is younger and a lot physically stronger

• Yeah Arthur took his eye and 3 of his fingers while dying, Kenny in a rage at full health would be a nightmare for that rat.

KENNY VS. MICAH BELL HAND TO HAND. Micah is good with guns but could barely beat mr. Tuberculosis. Kenny would take the win in hand to hand. Kenny has that old strength. Micah on the other hand is pretty chubby with little muscle.

• Yeah, clem's gonna beat that guy up. Anyone saying that is either trolling or biased to the point of complete idiocy.

Clem's my favorite fictional character but rick would completely destroy her.

• Arthur would take his soul though. Worse than Negan did probably

Jimayo posted: »

Yeah, clem's gonna beat that guy up. Anyone saying that is either trolling or biased to the point of complete idiocy. Clem's my favorite fictional character but rick would completely destroy her.

• Never played red dead so I can't speak to that.

Clemenem posted: »

Arthur would take his soul though. Worse than Negan did probably

• AHHHHH this is a tough one to decide....I love Rick but Arthur.....fuck man he's killed half the universe and got beat up waaaay worse than Rick so I may go with my boy Arthur Morgan.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.