Take me home, country roads.

I hope that at the end of this season we get to go back to where it all began. Clem’s home.

Comments

• edited August 2019

• Or we will just see her get killed by Lilly.

• I thought this was gonna be a Fallout 76 post and I was coming to shit on it lol

• Dumb ending if u ask me

• if we go back, there will be stalkers there.

• edited November 2018

I'm like 90% sure we're going back to Clem's house in the last episode.
    I don't know how but there's enough evidence that prove that Clem is going back to her house in the game at some point.
    And no it's not gonna be in a flashback.

• But why doe?

• At least it'll be a good song for a good game

• It's pretty much gotta be Take Us Back, at this point. I'd be disappointed if it weren't.

• Well I'm sorry, but you kinda need to be disappointed at this point.

GiantKiller posted: »

It's pretty much gotta be Take Us Back, at this point. I'd be disappointed if it weren't.

• I want to go back to where Lee was handcuffed. Either he’s a decomposed corpse or a decaying walker.

• Why?

DabigRG posted: »

Well I'm sorry, but you kinda need to be disappointed at this point.

• Cause we probably don't need to hear a song we've already gotten as the last impression of the game instead of a new one like all the other games. Besides, they already used that card quite shamelessly/lampshadingly.

Why?

• -->k

DabigRG posted: »

Cause we probably don't need to hear a song we've already gotten as the last impression of the game instead of a new one like all the other games. Besides, they already used that card quite shamelessly/lampshadingly.

• ???

It's pretty much gotta be Take Us Back, at this point. I'd be disappointed if it weren't.

• I was referencing The Last of Us zombies, in case it flew over everyones heads

Dex-Starr posted: »

if we go back, there will be stalkers there.

• I remember them saying in an AMA somewhere that the song will be in episode 4 but it won't be the credits song

• So in other words Louis is going to sing it

I remember them saying in an AMA somewhere that the song will be in episode 4 but it won't be the credits song

• Nah, probably Ruby.

So in other words Louis is going to sing it

• edited November 2018

Imagine if clem turned into a walker and eventually ended up back at her old home, along the way going past Lee's resting place and other places from the game. Eventually the game just fades to black as clementine walker just... keeps walking.

• That would be depressing as fuck

JCNLM_ posted: »

Imagine if clem turned into a walker and eventually ended up back at her old home, along the way going past Lee's resting place and other places from the game. Eventually the game just fades to black as clementine walker just... keeps walking.

• edited November 2018

This meme turned out bad Bc I copied it from Twitter

Country ROADS
    ?
    ?/
    _/||
    _/¯ ¯_

Take me HOME
    ?
    \ ?
    || _
    _/¯ ¯_