TWD Issue 186 Discussion (Spoilers)

edited December 2018 in The Walking Dead

It's been a while since we had one of these threads,you guys can give your thoughts on the new issue that came out here.

I'm happy they didn't focus too much on Sophia and her wanting to get laid or whatever,i was much more interested with what's happening at the Commonwealth and i'm glad we got more of that this issue.

Stephanie's wig..uh ok ?

RIP Dwight,i'm kinda gonna miss him,i loved his entire arc in the comic

A antagonist introduced killing a fan favorite (Abraham),to a double-agent who helped Alexandria win the war,to a leader for the saviors,to heading the militia and winning the war against the Whisperers,losing his ex and going down a "darker path",and to trying to start a rebellion in the commonwealth.

Dwight also made some good points about how power can change people,the girls chat proved that about how the people from the Commonwealth are feeling about their leadership,and Michonne being blind by power and comfort.

I'm really interested to see how his death is gonna impacts the rest of the arc,anyway a really good issue,i can't wait to see what happens next.

Comments

• I’m glad Dwight is dead, he left his own group and then horsied around the idea of replacing Rick Grimes and overthrowing an entirely new group that could wipe out all our communities. Ah, and Abraham will be sure to greet him in hell.

• I really liked Dwight but i feel like after Sherry died he changed,he wasn't the same after that,it was only a matter of time before someone killed him.

I’m glad Dwight is dead, he left his own group and then horsied around the idea of replacing Rick Grimes and overthrowing an entirely new group that could wipe out all our communities. Ah, and Abraham will be sure to greet him in hell.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.