Lilly and Aj Confrontation?

Wonder if Aj will get the drop on Lilly... or get dropped by Lilly.

God bless everyone.

Comments

• Welcome back.
    Some have pointed out that those appear to be in entirely different locations.

• I don't know who said this but I liked it and it could be the case:
    Lilly will ask what happened to Abel and AJ will show her how he killed him. Would be kinda cool.

• Thanks, I pointed that out in the video as well. That's why I said I don't think they are in the same room.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

DabigRG posted: »

Welcome back. Some have pointed out that those appear to be in entirely different locations.

• Maybe, the reaction though. Lilly looks almost confused but like she just accepted it.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

I don't know who said this but I liked it and it could be the case: Lilly will ask what happened to Abel and AJ will show her how he killed him. Would be kinda cool.

Thanks, I pointed that out in the video as well. That's why I said I don't think they are in the same room. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Not sure what you mean by that.

• I didn't actually watch the video before commenting.

I was looking for a "Oh shit, we've been exposed!" type gif/clip and that's the closest I could find within five minutes.

Not sure what you mean by that.

• Oh okay. It's cool.

I didn't actually watch the video before commenting. I was looking for a "Oh shit, we've been exposed!" type gif/clip and that's the closest I could find within five minutes.

• So I think Skybound will have a big cliffhanger on this one. Maybe a character returning.

I didn't actually watch the video before commenting. I was looking for a "Oh shit, we've been exposed!" type gif/clip and that's the closest I could find within five minutes.

• Eh, maybe?
    They got quite of plot, exposition, and character introductions/development to get through if they wanna finish the season sufficiently/satisfactorily, so it'd probably have to somehow be proceeded with a decent amount of "break" time in between.

So I think Skybound will have a big cliffhanger on this one. Maybe a character returning.

• Well in any just like season 1 and 2 and to a certain degree ANF all had big cliffhangers, so I think that this one will too.

Eh, maybe? They got quite of plot, exposition, and character introductions/development to get through if they wanna finish the season suffi

• Ah. Very true.

Well in any just like season 1 and 2 and to a certain degree ANF all had big cliffhangers, so I think that this one will too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.