Top 3 predictions for episode 3

Below is a video of my top 3 predictions for episode 3. What are yours

God bless everyone.

Comments

• Nice video. And I actually watched it this time.
    Not too big on the last one, but no worries.

1. I got this sneaky feeling that we're not gonna see the other community that the Delta is fighting
    2. Could be determinant but yeah I think she'll help somehow
    3. Probably what's gonna happen, either that or like I said in one of my older comments Clem is gonna be badly injured/knocked out and that's when she hears Lee.
  • Ah yes. Because if there's one thing Telltale was consistent at, it's letdowns for interesting concepts.

* I got this sneaky feeling that we're not gonna see the other community that the Delta is fighting * Could be determinant but yeah I think

• Thanks.

Thank you also for the comment.

God bless you.

DabigRG posted: »

Nice video. And I actually watched it this time. Not too big on the last one, but no worries.

• Yeah, knocked out could happen again just like in Season 2. Wonder how Lee will look with the new graphics.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

* I got this sneaky feeling that we're not gonna see the other community that the Delta is fighting * Could be determinant but yeah I think

• I'd post the "concept" here, but I'll wait.

Yeah, knocked out could happen again just like in Season 2. Wonder how Lee will look with the new graphics. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• The art, but still wonder how he'll look in the actual game. Not sure if that art is fully legit.

(Spoiler)

• It is. The designer basically did that on their own time for fun.

The art, but still wonder how he'll look in the actual game. Not sure if that art is fully legit.

• still, though it's not like seeing it in the actual game engine.

It is. The designer basically did that on their own time for fun.

• Oh, I thought you just meant in terms of being made by someone at Telltale.

still, though it's not like seeing it in the actual game engine.

• Yeah I wasn't sure if it was TT but even though it is, still not like seeing it in game.

Oh, I thought you just meant in terms of being made by someone at Telltale.

• I just realized that you did ask us what our predictions were. Well then
    1. There's quite a bit of conflict around Tenn regarding Mitch's death as well whether they can trust Sophie & Minerva.
    2. We learn that the other side of the war is fearsome and not very friendly in their own right and thus Clementeen has to find a middleground with Lilith in order to potentially get AJ and any other surviving allies out of the war alive.
    3. We get a more personal set of accounts of the deal between Marlon and Abel.

• Nice, what if the other group is the whisperers? Could be interesting for James.

I just realized that you did ask us what our predictions were. Well then 1. There's quite a bit of conflict around Tenn regarding Mitch's d

Sign in to comment in this discussion.