The perfect theme song for each character?

Comments

• Even though Kenny and Lily were not in a relationship, this song sums up their hatred towards each other:

• I feel this may be a good song for credits somewhere after one of the first episodes of tfs

The Garcia's, nowhere to be found. It's just her and AJ in a small community of outcasted children. And her only goal is to keep him safe, and unafraid of the things that lay outside their door. Being there every night to help him fall asleep peacefully. But, in the back of her mind, she can't help but be worried about what he will have to face.

Nothing lasts forever

• edited July 2018

I just get on a acoustic playlist and this song pops up

for now

• If this wouldn't be a good song for an intro to TFS I don't know what would

• This one is for Kenny.

• edited July 2018

This could apply to Lee, Luke, or Javier. Possibly even Clementine herself.

• I really like this song for TFS
    I think the meaning isn't exactly accurate but overall the tone is great for it.
    (I also kinda imagine the bording school kids singing it)
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov467Bl-pzA&ved=2ahUKEwjYt_Wd-MXcAhUERa0KHdIAAgIQwqsBMAR6BAgKEBk&usg=AOvVaw0dxgu2utjlMXkioy5fM4YR

• I remember listening to this song too :joy:
    Back then we didn't know as much about Tfs as we do now, so I just forgot about it. Nice to see it back

Dani_twdg posted: »

I really like this song for TFS I think the meaning isn't exactly accurate but overall the tone is great for it. (I also kinda imagine th

• Same, I found it randomly when I was listening to the end credits of ANF lol

I remember listening to this song too Back then we didn't know as much about Tfs as we do now, so I just forgot about it. Nice to see it back

• Clementine
    Don't worry, I don't like Katy Perry either, but this one fits Clem really well. At first it doesn't seem something special, but it's building up to what is a imo excellent chorus starting at 1:00 that fits Clem pretty well.

• edited August 2018

I can imagine Clementine trying to escape from walkers while listening to this. It starts off calm but quickly gets edgy.

• edited August 2018

With how this new trailer is showing what is to come, I feel that this song represents how (Spoiler) Erricksons Boarding School was made to become these children's new home, and how from the inside it would start to fall apart. As more people disappear, more of the history of what this school means to them and it's feeling of home is erased.

A home is not a home without its people, just an empty shell of what it was.

Fun fact: the person who uploaded this video's username is 'Clément', back in 2013. Tf is with this coincidence?

• edited August 2018

Clementine

• edited August 2018

Both of these songs made me think of Kenny.

• edited August 2018

This song combined with scenes and quotes from Seasons 1 and 2 really made for an emotional video. :'(

• The Breakdown one.... ? Love it

Paranoia makes me think of Kenny's death in Anf

Veeeee posted: »

Both of these songs made me think of Kenny.

• Louis Feeling Lost after Marlon's Death.

• edited August 2018

I can just think about this one for Louis, if someone here talks spanish it's gonna get why.

• For Clementine:

For Kenny:

For Lee:

These are obviously very atmosphere-based pieces of music, so I advise to listen to these tracks in a calm and quiet environment with headphones. You may even need to listen to those multiple times to get everything. I think these pieces are really beatiful and capture the essence of these characters very well. Though, I imagine, that may depend on the individual listener.

Honorable mention:

Javier:

• Another Evanescence thing, but I feel that this would be what Clem's thoughts are for AJ after he (spoilered) Marlon.

• Just a Morbid Song for a Morbid Story.

• Telltale

sorry~

• Why?

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Telltale sorry~

• The best song from TWD is also the most depressing one.

• So it looks like we're back on track, so I got something for violet

This song made me think about how she will be in episode 3. Breaking free of the safe zone. Leaving old wounds behind. And letting herself feel compassionate to others again, and in many forms.

LyricsYou said "Come on, let's go down that Yellow Brick Road"
    But that path was primrose and led back to black and white
    And now I know, since that day you chose to let me know
    My heart's been tangled with thorns that choke the light

Oh, here I go, collecting roses to me from you
    Oh, here I go, a dozen red for every wound
    Oh, now I stop and smell the roses when they're blue

Gonna find my way, break the lock on the Emerald City gates
    It could be simple, but we're only half-awake
    I feel the pain set in when I think of you and grip the stems
    I feel my head begin to spin, I'm not alright

Oh, here I go, collecting roses to me from you

When they're blue
    Let go of the stems, free to bloom again
    Let go of the stems, free to bloom again

Here I go, collecting roses to me from you

(Stop, stop, stop) Let go of the stems, free to bloom again
    (Stop, stop, stop) Free to bloom again when they're blue

The best song from TWD is also the most depressing one.

• edited October 2018

Well since this thread has been brought back ;)
    I think this song fits the boarding school kids & AJ:

• edited October 2018

Clementine

• I'm glad someone had the same idea :D

patrickrc95 posted: »

Clementine

• Is another mistake for YOU!

James

• The new world's still gonna need Rick Grimes

That's how it started and that's how it ended for Mr Grimes so I don't see a better theme for TWD's biggest badass :)

• I was thinking the same!

Clementine

• edited December 2018

Louis in Episode 2.

• edited December 2018

Clem discovering Lilly is Alive
    "I seen your face before...but I don't know if you know who I am." (Lilly says "I don't know if you remember me.") "I saw what you did." (Lilly Killed Doug.) "I can feel it coming in the air..." (Clem says “There’s this cold that settles on my skin. It happens right before a storm.”)

• Wtf...?

Clem discovering Lilly is Alive "I seen your face before...but I don't know if you know who I am." (Lilly says "I don't know if you remembe

• edited December 2018

"I seen your face before...but I don't know if you know who I am." (Lilly says "I don't know if you remember me.") "I saw what you did." (Lilly Killed Doug.) "I can feel it coming in the air..." (Clem says “There’s this cold that settles on my skin. It happens right before a storm.”)

DabigRG posted: »

Wtf...?

"I seen your face before...but I don't know if you know who I am." (Lilly says "I don't know if you remember me.") "I saw what you did." (Li

• edited December 2018

Well the hurt doesn't show, but the pain still grows
    It's no stranger to you and me.

(Booming sounds of drums like gunfire)

That does feel awfully familiar

Clem discovering Lilly is Alive "I seen your face before...but I don't know if you know who I am." (Lilly says "I don't know if you remembe

Sign in to comment in this discussion.