Top 5 most attractive characters in the series?

13»

Comments

• Who's list?

Melton23 posted: »

There’s a 13 year old on that list, but thought I’d point that out. Then again the majority of these lists involve teenagers, what’s wrong with this place? ?

• The OP’s? If it isn’t a reply, it’s a direct comment to the thread remember ?

DabigRG posted: »

Who's list?

• Well, you did edit.

The OP’s? If it isn’t a reply, it’s a direct comment to the thread remember ?

• Nah, my edit was in regards to the other comments on the thread. Originally it was just

There’s a 13 year old on that list, but thought I’d point that out.

Which I’m assuming is what you saw

Well, you did edit.

• Uh, more like you have to refresh the page after editting a post in order for it to show who you were replying to, if at all.

Nah, my edit was in regards to the other comments on the thread. Originally it was just There’s a 13 year old on that list, but thought I’d point that out. Which I’m assuming is what you saw

• It wasn’t a reply to anyone, it was just a post on a discussion thread ? if I were replying to someone I’d either click the reply button or mention them specifically

Uh, more like you have to refresh the page after editting a post in order for it to show who you were replying to, if at all.

• Thank you for your confirmation.

It wasn’t a reply to anyone, it was just a post on a discussion thread ? if I were replying to someone I’d either click the reply button or mention them specifically

• No prob

Thank you for your confirmation.

• edited December 2018

Their is not one 13 year old on my list fam lol. Why did I take such a hiatus from the forum :D. Assuming you are referring to Clem, Season 4 mommy clem is 16-18. Confirmed. She was 13-14 in ANF and acted as such which was when she first started puberty as dialogued with Javi.

But since Dabig RG revived the forum giving us the chance to revise our list. I do think my list has changed.

1. Season 4 Mommy Clem

2. Eleanor

3. Sam

4. Brody

1. Carly

The OP’s? If it isn’t a reply, it’s a direct comment to the thread remember ?

• Did a double take to make sure you didn't just tweak one.

That little talk with Melton does remind me of my own attractiveness thread from way back, though.

Dabig RG revived the forum giving us the chance to revise our list.

ZombieKenny posted: »

Their is not one 13 year old on my list fam lol. Why did I take such a hiatus from the forum . Assuming you are referring to Clem, Season

• edited January 2019

Nah, it’s just that the season 3 picture was used is all... besides I’m pretty sure 16 is still illegal, not that I’m assuming your age or anything...nvm.

ZombieKenny posted: »

Their is not one 13 year old on my list fam lol. Why did I take such a hiatus from the forum . Assuming you are referring to Clem, Season

Sign in to comment in this discussion.