disappointed

2»

Comments

• Any little nuance that isn't pin point accurate with real life even though it's a fictional plot and setting is beyond anger inducing for me

Maybe you should stop playing games.

Scrap the whole game.

ungrateful much?

ZombieKenny posted: »

It really bugs me that a video game isn't exactly like real life. Any little nuance that isn't pin point accurate with real life even though it's a fictional plot and setting is beyond anger inducing for me. Scrap the whole game.

• What are your views on Lilly? Is Jane still our Queen? Stay tuned, people.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Any little nuance that isn't pin point accurate with real life even though it's a fictional plot and setting is beyond anger inducing for me Maybe you should stop playing games. Scrap the whole game. ungrateful much?

• What are your views on Lilly?

I always used to give her the benefit of the doubt no matter what, thinking that there might still be a good person deep down inside, but then she tried to walk over me and tried to hurt my friends, so fuck her.

Is Jane still our Queen?

I’m simply her attorney, dedicated to defending her name wherever and whenever it’s being shitted on.

What are your views on Lilly? Is Jane still our Queen? Stay tuned, people.

• Lool. ?

What are your views on Lilly? I always used to give her the benefit of the doubt no matter what, thinking that there might still be

• I prefer ‘A New Frontier’.

Your opinion is no longer vaild, sir.

(This is a joke plz don't take it seriously)

My thread is similar to yours, so I am glad that I am not the only one. I think you feel this way like me because the game has run its course. I prefer ‘A New Frontier’.

• You are not the first nor last to disagree with my opinion, but I love to make you uncomfortable. ?

lottii-lu posted: »

I prefer ‘A New Frontier’. Your opinion is no longer vaild, sir. (This is a joke plz don't take it seriously)

• but I love to make you uncomfortable. ?

Ok

You are not the first nor last to disagree with my opinion, but I love to make you uncomfortable. ?

• Inserts Halestorm gif ?

lottii-lu posted: »

but I love to make you uncomfortable. ? Ok

• I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure he was sarcastic

Any little nuance that isn't pin point accurate with real life even though it's a fictional plot and setting is beyond anger inducing for me Maybe you should stop playing games. Scrap the whole game. ungrateful much?

• You're right. Asking nicely and recruiting them normally would have solved the problem easily. Who would say no to a Wellington 2.0?
    What disgusted me the most is how Lilly has been handled and how the last episode is semi aimless since there's no antagonist. Pretty much a choas shizshow to top it all off. Disappointing really.

• Right thank you, I feel like Lilly kidnapping children was just to set her up as the villain, if she wanted child soldiers I'm sure she would have found willing ones, especially since most children are survivors by now. And like I said, take the non soldiers one as workers, build a community.

Dan10 posted: »

You're right. Asking nicely and recruiting them normally would have solved the problem easily. Who would say no to a Wellington 2.0? What d

• A video game or movie doesn't have to be exactly like real life, but it has to be consistant and logical in It's own universe, this is basically an universe where humanity has fallen down to a zombie apocalpyse, so they still have to be logical about the whole thing, especially if they want to do character development.

It really bugs me that a video game isn't exactly like real life. Any little nuance that isn't pin point accurate with real life even though it's a fictional plot and setting is beyond anger inducing for me. Scrap the whole game.

• @Demonarke Right thank you, I feel like Lilly kidnapping children was just to set her up as the villain

Which I actually don't mind as an idea for the first half of the season, but yeah, this episode goes to show what happens when you choose to apparently choose to have that be the case for the whole season.

Dan10 posted: »

You're right. Asking nicely and recruiting them normally would have solved the problem easily. Who would say no to a Wellington 2.0? What d

• edited January 2019

if there was one bad thing from the episode then it has to be the first james part. it was boring, long stretched as if they desperately tried to hit that 2 hour mark on aggregate.

the party was good(although if it's a party you won't expect everyone to just sit all the time and tell stories lmao), but together with that james part and all it ate up lots of episode time. something real happened only when they attacked. Up until then it was just composing a plan and socialization and stories. But okay, I definitely wont complain too much as a clouis fan because I was satisfied on that part;)

• edited January 2019

Which I actually don't mind as an idea for the first half of the season

Same i didn't mind that for the first half,because i actually thought they were setting up something big for the third episode,the penultimate episode,they talked about the episodes being branched out and i was really hype and shit,i didn't even mind Lilly's character as an antagonist because i thought they did a good job with her in Episode 2,she was so conflicted about Clem,her character in EP2 was decent/good.

Then episode 3 came out and..yeah.

DabigRG posted: »

@Demonarke Right thank you, I feel like Lilly kidnapping children was just to set her up as the villain Which I actually don't mind

• I mean don't get me wrong, I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but I doubt Clementine is gonna have a satisfying ending to her story.

iFoRias posted: »

Which I actually don't mind as an idea for the first half of the season Same i didn't mind that for the first half,because i actuall

• I don't know,i mean Lilly as an antagonist sucked ASS,and the plot is trash,no doubt about that,but other than that i liked everything else,they said that they wrote the ending of the game first and they seem pretty confident,i think she will have a satisfying ending.

Demonarke posted: »

I mean don't get me wrong, I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but I doubt Clementine is gonna have a satisfying ending to her story.

• Hopefully, I'm guessing we will see in two months :smiley:

iFoRias posted: »

I don't know,i mean Lilly as an antagonist sucked ASS,and the plot is trash,no doubt about that,but other than that i liked everything else,

• These people really do like em straws don’t they.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.