Imo Louis Has The Biggest Heart In Tfs (SPOILERS)

When you find Louis even with his tongue cut out he still does not betray the group (unlike vi) and the first thing he does is hug Clem. And when he accidentally shoot Dorian he instantly feels awful and he helps A.J in the boarding school even after he shot Marlon

Comments

• Yes glad someone else sees that. Never liked Violet anyway and wasn’t interested in having my Clem involved in a relationship with her either. Louis is a much more likeable character. I trusted Violet the same as the other members of the group and she has now proven she can’t be trusted so yeah fuck her, she’ll be dead at some point in the next episode.

• edited January 2019

Another one of those threads,great..

• Louis was too busy cowering in a corner to betray anyone tho

• edited January 2019

So was Violet, wasn't much to do for the captured characters but to sit and stay there until help came.

Louis was too busy cowering in a corner to betray anyone tho

• Thought this was all a matter of fact and not opinion?

• Oh, I meant after help came.

So was Violet, wasn't much to do for the captured characters but to sit and stay there until help came.

• ☝? I wonder who has the smallest heart?

• So many of my alt-accs here. Good thing that people appreciate Lord Louis.

• Which is funny, considering Tenn, but he was a shoe-in for second place anyway.

But yeah, Louis is great.

• ...I don't know.

Dex-Starr posted: »

☝? I wonder who has the smallest heart?

• If Louis pulled a Violet on me in Ep.3 when we were in the holding cell, I don't think I would've been mad at him, even if his tongue hadn't been cut out and was perfectly fine. He's just more likeable and understandable, whereas Violet can be bitchy and too complicated.

• Technically AJ, he's the youngest

☝? I wonder who has the smallest heart?

• You don't really have to think about it. Louis is too friendly and too loyal to pull off something like that.

If Louis pulled a Violet on me in Ep.3 when we were in the holding cell, I don't think I would've been mad at him, even if his tongue hadn't

• I agree with this. Especially since we already had a little conflict with Louis in episode 2 and we know that he would eventually calm down and forgive us.

While I totally understand that Violet's greatest pain is being abandoned, and Louis' is to lose his voice, I just find it annoying that she completely turned against us after like two days of being captured. Clementine was with her for weeks, and I know Violet is still a vulnerable kid and is being brainwashed by her ex but c'mooooon. They should have either made the rescue take longer, or have Violet be slightly less volatile.

I guess that's her personality though. I liked her in episode 1 and 2 but I feel like she's just too intense for Clementine. I was gonna make a seperate save and romance her but I feel now that their relationship would be too toxic.

If Louis pulled a Violet on me in Ep.3 when we were in the holding cell, I don't think I would've been mad at him, even if his tongue hadn't

• Complicated?

• Calm down nothin!
    Poor guy couldn't resist trying to make them feel better and/or safer.

Toitle_John posted: »

I agree with this. Especially since we already had a little conflict with Louis in episode 2 and we know that he would eventually calm down

• edited January 2019

Hard to argue with that. Not so much because of the cell situation, but more because Vi basically attests to this herself before the party.

He wears his heart on his sleeve. It probably wouldn’t be too farfetched to say that Louis was probably the first in the school to show her a certain type of love and attention she never felt at home.

Like he said, when he actually manages to make her laugh, its worth it.

Edit: The only honest competition for biggest heart is Tenn. I sort of want to include James the way he is now as well just for his pacifistic ideals.

• Yeah, like she’s always got a stick up her ass. Remember the issue between her and Brody(may she rest in peace)? There was that and now this.

DabigRG posted: »

Complicated?

• Louis' case was a lot different. His best friend was shot by a some random kid he knew for 2 days. Louis was the first one and the only person to tell Clementine that AJ having a gun is a bad idea so he felt guilty. Marlon of course was a traitor, but he wasn't given a justice. Louis voted to kick them out and that's all.

Violet's case is that you come back for her and she still treats you like shit and then attacks you.

So I wouldn't say that those two situations are similar.

I agree with this. Especially since we already had a little conflict with Louis in episode 2 and we know that he would eventually calm down

• Yeah, I didnt mean to say that the situations are similar. Just that, we've seen how Louis deals with and resolves conflict so we could hazard a guess as to how the situation would play out if he was acting like Violet in ep3. It'd just be very different, due to his personality and us already understanding how he reacts to conflict.

Whereas with Violet, this is our first real conflict with her (we've seen her conflict with other characters, but not with us before ep3), and thus we don't really know how the situation will play out, if she will ever forgive us, or what's going on in her head. That's probably why they did it tbh, so we can't know if we should trust her to be on our side again.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Louis' case was a lot different. His best friend was shot by a some random kid he knew for 2 days. Louis was the first one and the only pers

• If anything it should be us forgiving her, not her forgiving us. But looking at Violet's character, I wouldn't be suprised if she will pretend it's the other way around.

If we talk about Louis' personality then I highly doubt we can even consider that he would ever act like Violet in Episode 3. He could be mad if he was at her spot, but I am sure as hell that he would never ever attack us and basically fight for the enemy like Violet did. In Louis' path he even said to Lilly that he rather wants to be dead than brainwashed.

Yeah, I didnt mean to say that the situations are similar. Just that, we've seen how Louis deals with and resolves conflict so we could haza

• True, very true.

I'm hoping Skybound was smart enough to give me a little angst though, since I romanced Louis and let him get captured.

While I love him so much for how he reacted when we rescue him, I'm hoping there's some sort of heartfelt conversation (or....one sided talk where Louis is writing back LOL) with Clem apologizing and comforting him.

It might break my heart more if he's just totally forgiving...

MaikelRR_ posted: »

If anything it should be us forgiving her, not her forgiving us. But looking at Violet's character, I wouldn't be suprised if she will prete

• edited January 2019

Oh shit. To be honest I also thought about saving Violet because I found her a better fit for the rescue mission and the reunion with Louis could be great, but then I was like "No fuck it, you're not getting thrown into that cage, you're too important for Clem and AJ" .

Someone said something about depressed Louis without tongue who sacrifices himself in Ep. 4 in order to save kids... That would break my soul.

I hope he will be okay both in mine and your playthrough. Although he will never be completely okay in yours. Anyway - even without tongue - I'm sure that he will still be himself. He will find his way back. Let's hope he will make it :)

True, very true. I'm hoping Skybound was smart enough to give me a little angst though, since I romanced Louis and let him get captured.

• They should have either made the rescue take longer

This in general.

Just that, we've seen how Louis deals with and resolves conflict so we could hazard a guess as to how the situation would play out if he was acting like Violet in ep3. It'd just be very different, due to his personality and us already understanding how he reacts to conflict.
    Whereas with Violet, this is our first real conflict with her (we've seen her conflict with other characters, but not with us before ep3), and thus we don't really know how the situation will play out

I seem to recall someone else saying something like this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.