Good-Bye Telltale

edited January 2019 in General Chat

What was your favorite telltale game, favorite moment while playing a telltale game, the first time you ever saw a telltale game? Telltale Games, is close to gone, let's try to keep their memory alive. Telltale means a lot to me, come on guys lets try this out. #LongLiveTelltale

Comments

• Telltale Will Live On!

• I don’t know what’ll become of my life when TWD ends. TWD has been a huuuge part of my life for a really long time. I always had something to look forward to playing when it came to this series and now that that it’s coming to an end, it’s pretty disappointing. Hopefully Skybound will push out a few more games in the upcoming years????

• Featuring Jane. ?

Dex-Starr posted: »

I don’t know what’ll become of my life when TWD ends. TWD has been a huuuge part of my life for a really long time. I always had something t

• My favorit moment was when Harley Quinn was introduced. Manipulative,dangerous,seductive,FUNNY and unpredictable. It's like she is treated like an actual character instead of having ass-shots every 10 min (looking at you suicide squad.)

• My favorite telltale game is The Wolf Among Us (not by much). My first ttg game was The walking dead season one back in 2012, I remember seeing a youtuber play it and after watching 1 episode of it I thought man this is an amazing concept and bought it myself, I've played every ttg game that came after that ( except for the minecraft story ones, although I might play them in the future). I have enjoyed every ttg I played a lot and I will miss them a lot. I have played other choice making games similar to ttg games ( like detroit become human, life is strange, until dawn ) but they just don't give me the fun and excitement the ttg games managed to give me. There is just nothing like ttg out there.

• To be honest I have a lot of great memories, but my favorite memory would have to be playing Tales of Monkey Island for the first time. I was a kid at the time, and I was a huge fan of the Monkey Island Games. It was just such a surreal experience finally playing a new installment. That’s how I was introduced to this strange, wonderful place.

LongLiveTelltale

Sign in to comment in this discussion.