Now somebody, anybody, everybody, PLEASE!!!

Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
edited January 2019 in Tales from the Borderlands

I just started playing TFTBL, finished episode 1, and i’m really liking it so far, however i’m several years late to the party that is this side of the forum because I was never interested enough to try it out. Now i’m all alone with no one to talk to about how amazing this game is. You know that part in the ENDGAME trailer where Tony looks like he’s on the brink of death due to lack of food and stuff? Picture that, but him dying due to a lack of discussion for TFTBL. That’s me right now??

Yep, this is the one☝?

Comments

• edited January 2019

Haha, it's a shame you didn't play it sooner. The TftB days were the most fun I had on this forum.

Really glad you like it so far! Tales from the Borderlands is hands down my favourite Telltale game, so it's always great to see new players enjoying it. I hope you'll like the rest of the season just as much as (or even more than) the first episode. :-D

PS: I hope you saved Loader Bot

PPS: Oh yeah, you should probably stay away from the threads in this sections. Lots of spoilers around .(even in titles, so watch out)

• You can still find fans with art and fiction on Tumblr, but sadly, discussions aren’t really active now that it’s been awhile since it released.

• This game was by far their best one. It’s a shame it didn’t make as much as TWD.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.