My Main Playthrough for Broken Toys.

Comments

• I will give you a like because you've went the only real and right route which obviously is the Louis' one.

• Much Obliged.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

I will give you a like because you've went the only real and right route which obviously is the Louis' one.

• How did you post on here?

• Think he'll get a translator in my game? I don't know what "uuuurufhdhjfhsifjfja" means :D :D

I will give you a like because you've went the only real and right route which obviously is the Louis' one.

• keeping jerking each others out I see.

• I don't think that Skybound has big enough budget to improve non-canon playthroughs :D ;) B)

Think he'll get a translator in my game? I don't know what "uuuurufhdhjfhsifjfja" means

• edited January 2019

This is skybound, not some no name company lol. Please stop telling me what the canon should be, you might not even be real. Louis doesn't have a tongue. That's the majorities canon. I found that out and laughed about it. Good times.

I don't think that Skybound has big enough budget to improve non-canon playthroughs

• Well he has a tongue in the canon playthrough. You don't have to be mad about it, it's just a game afterall.

And by the way - yeah, Skybound is a no name company in terms of games, lol.

This is skybound, not some no name company lol. Please stop telling me what the canon should be, you might not even be real. Louis doesn't have a tongue. That's the majorities canon. I found that out and laughed about it. Good times.

• Ha, it won’t be the majority anymore after seeing what a bitch Violet turns out to be

• She was just fine in my play through, Louis was cowering like a bitch in the corner everytime I saw him. Uuuurhrhrbrhrvr lmao.

Not sure what you're on about @MaikelRR_, sorry your boy turned out to be a shivering coward. Not sure why the canon game would be the one the least people chose, but ok. You keep on keeping on. I'll keep on thinking Lilly approached the least canon choice while he kept singing "Oh my darling oh my darling oh my daARRRRRRRRRGLUGHFNTBTNFBF" lmao.

More people chose Violet.

Ha, it won’t be the majority anymore after seeing what a bitch Violet turns out to be

• Well you have to live with a fact that Traitortine isn't a canon ship and a canon playthrough. I know it probably must hurt, but there's no other way but accepting it : D

Overall Clouis ship is a lot more popular so I guess we've won either way hehe.

She was just fine in my play through, Louis was cowering like a bitch in the corner everytime I saw him. Uuuurhrhrbrhrvr lmao. Not sure w

• edited January 2019

Don’t know why you dislike Louis. Fuck Violet, never liked her. Louis at least has something interesting about him and his personality.

And there is no canon choice. It is down to whatever the player chooses.

More people chose Violet

Like i said, they’ll probably change their minds now. Kinda like how the choices changed dramatically after people realised the bullshit Jane pulled in Season 2

She was just fine in my play through, Louis was cowering like a bitch in the corner everytime I saw him. Uuuurhrhrbrhrvr lmao. Not sure w

• It's 56-44 if I'm not mistaken so it's not majority really. Besides, everyone who pretty much didn't ship Clem with anybody went with Violet because she said that she is going to check defences. Some people that wanted to romance Louis also were misleaded and they went with her because they thought it's better to be useful than to tune a piano. And there's nothing wrong except for the fact that Violet didn't check shit ;D.

Ha, it won’t be the majority anymore after seeing what a bitch Violet turns out to be

• I was just posting my playthrough here. Didn't think there would be arguments.

• It's ok. More views there are, more comments there are - more people will see your playthrough.

patrickrc95 posted: »

I was just posting my playthrough here. Didn't think there would be arguments.

• Who the fuck are you to tell me what a canon playthrough is? Lol. More people saw that bitch crying in a corner with no tongue. Not sure what you classify as a majority, but you're wrong. More people will hear him uuuurghugrhuuufh than people who won't, so good luck explaining that it's not canon. He's not even that bad, his fans are so much worse lol. And here we are now. Shame.

Well you have to live with a fact that Traitortine isn't a canon ship and a canon playthrough. I know it probably must hurt, but there's no

• Didn't read.

Who the fuck are you to tell me what a canon playthrough is? Lol. More people saw that bitch crying in a corner with no tongue. Not sure wha

• edited January 2019

Settle down ladies :lol:

Can't we all just come to the realization that both Violet and Louis offer amazing things for Clem and nobody is wrong about what they like? It's the reason their is an option in the first place. It's not a canon playthrough because their were options in the first place. Both routes are Canon.

Violet for one is less childish than Louis, she's also got deeper layers than Louis.

Louis is funnier than Violet, more charming than Violet. More social than Violet.

Both love AJ quite equally.

Sure now Louine ship has the whole "Violet betrayed you" thing but that is only if she wasn't your romance option anyway. You chose Louis so she held no loyalty to you. My Violet slayed her best friend with an arrow to rescue me, risked her life in an explosion, almsot lost her fucking hand trying to save me and in the end was a hero.

All I know is Violet in EP 4. Is gonna sound like "Hey Clem!, I'm so happy you are alive" and Louis is gonna sound like "nuududuuehiehhuhuhuhh" :lol: Boom!!!!! And the Cannons of the Violetine ship burst a hole into the Louine ship. May warfare commence!

In fairness though, I love both Violet and Louis and both don't deserve hate from the opposite fandom. I was pretty mortified about what they did to poor Louis.

Didn't read.

• I don't care if you can read. Why would you waste space in my notifications bar? Lol

Didn't read.

• edited January 2019

Can somebody list the choices within the next 6 minutes?
    EDIT: Times up!
    70% 100% 42% 80% 50%

• Oh, you made this! Good on you, mate!
    You sound kinda like Jack Nickolson.
    Also, where the what came from?

• The guy from The Shining? Oml I feel cringe.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh, you made this! Good on you, mate! You sound kinda like Jack Nickolson. Also, where the what came from?

• No, the guy from Batman 89.

patrickrc95 posted: »

The guy from The Shining? Oml I feel cringe.

• They're the same guy.

DabigRG posted: »

No, the guy from Batman 89.

• Uuuuuurifongleiriiionr

• Of course you did care. You wrote something and I didn't read so you've wasted your time on something that absolutely no one gave shit about, lol. : D

I don't care if you can read. Why would you waste space in my notifications bar? Lol

• Basically, I louis'd it. Gotcha. Go somewhere lol blink once for yes, asshole.

Of course you did care. You wrote something and I didn't read so you've wasted your time on something that absolutely no one gave shit about, lol. : D

• Haha!!! Hahahah!!!! You guys saw it? He "louis'd" it!!! Wohahahhhoooooooooooooooo!!!!! You must be fun at parties hahah :D :D oh man I can't!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Basically, I louis'd it. Gotcha. Go somewhere lol blink once for yes, asshole.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Seeing the direction this is going in, I'm going to quote the wise words of Carver here: "Shut up, shut up. Shut the fuck up."

Haha!!! Hahahah!!!! You guys saw it? He "louis'd" it!!! Wohahahhhoooooooooooooooo!!!!! You must be fun at parties hahah oh man I can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I feel really bad for OP. Poor fella just wanted to share his playthrough and all you're doing here is complaining about choices.

...This is turning into another Kenny vs Jane sitation, isn't it?

• Thank you.

Deltino posted: »

Seeing the direction this is going in, I'm going to quote the wise words of Carver here: "Shut up, shut up. Shut the fuck up."

• I was going to make a douche response, but you did it without sounding like one. I love you as much as the eagles fan mod lol. Gotta be a handful keeping us assholes in line. I'll try to be more civil in the future, but man, these Louis fans are running rampant.

Deltino posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.