Possible Ending for TFS.

edited January 2019 in The Walking Dead

Imagine if Clementine has to Dive in Front of a Bullet to save AJ, she survives but gets Paralyzed from the Waist down (Sort of like the Kenny death in Season 3 but better managed). She gets brought back to Ericson's and must choose between being put out of her misery now, or living the rest of her life in a wheelchair; giving the Player a Say in whether or not she goes out (Sort of like the Alternate timeline in LiS with Chloe being Paralyzed). In this way, she can still be in a DLC if she's alive so AJ can visit her and speak to her, but won't have much of a role. If not, she'll have a grave which AJ can visit from time to time.

Comments

• edited January 2019

Imagine being paralyzed from the waste down and then immediately go "KILL ME MAN ID RATHER BE DEAD THAN LIVE EVEN 1 DAY WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO WALK!"

• edited January 2019

Well, in this scenario, we would get a long sequence in which we'd have a chance to say goodbye to everyone at Ericson's just like with Carl in the AMC Series. This is a means of killing off Clem that's tolerable for me personally.

Poogers555 posted: »

Imagine being paralyzed from the waste down and then immediately go "KILL ME MAN ID RATHER BE DEAD THAN LIVE EVEN 1 DAY WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO WALK!"

• or living the rest of her life in a wheelchair

Where does it look like they have a wheelchair?? The only person there who might’ve had some mechanical expertise to even build a wheelchair from scratch was Mitch and he’s dead, so Clem’s gonna get pulled around in one of those little red wagons by Rosie.

• Imagine it though. Clementine in a motorized wheelchair with two rear drag tires and one smaller tire in the front. She’d look so cool?

• But where do they get the Wheelchair? its not like there's just gonna be one appearing out of nowhere. Oh wait! its gonna be a plot wheelchair, that makes sense

Sign in to comment in this discussion.