What if the people the delta were at war with ARE fucking twisted af? (2 predictions/spoilers)

edited January 2019 in The Walking Dead

I am with everyone else with Lilly being a manipulative bitch, and deserved to die in a blaze of led and piss. Her whole intent is to brainwash you into slavery and she's an authoritarian she devil who couldn't get her way so she forced people to do her bidding because she's a scared fragile little slut with a pacemaker having pig father. But Abel? Hmmm, not so much. Abel was a fucking asshole but he was a slave like Minerva and he was actually pretty cool towards the end. I think Abel was a person caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and was desperate like most Delta people. A wanderer that needed food, a home, a family he never had. Easily molded. But if Abel on his death bed said the other side would "Make him look like (was it mother teresa or virgin mary, I forget lol) than that's pretty fucking scary.

1st Prediction

After the delta goes up in flames. We find this group the delta was fighting. And THEY were the kid rapers, the canibals, the torturers, the murderers. All the things we assumed of the delta but they didn't akin to. I won't ever forget all of our threads, assuming the Delta Lilly and Abel ran was a child sex slave operation or a child slavery thing. What if the Delta really were the good guys in comparison? We never really got their story. And some are mad about that but maybe it was held for a reason so episode 4 has more impact. I smell the plot twist coming. I bet they will make you feel like scum for killing Lilly or blowing up the boat. The Delta are very wrong granted, but maybe the other group is so fucking hardcore, Lilly had to be hard to fight them. Kinda like the US in WW2. We were extremely cruel, but only in the face of even further cruelty. It was like an evil to counter a greater evil. Just simply darkness adapting because you'd fold if you tried to be morally correct. Maybe it consumed good ol lillith. An already fragile fucking bitch. Mentally she could never lead the right way like a Lee or Javi could. Nobody took her serious. So she had to oppose her will even further and basically become Hitler.

But with every Hitler their is a Hirohito or Stalin. I'm pretty scared of the other side now :(

2nd Prediction

My second prediction isn't as climatic. It's the one I want more though. It's the "we find the other group, and they are nice" opposite of the 1st prediction. And Clem finds a new group to seek refuge with and it furthers Lilly as a demon witch. Maybe they are hunters, gatherers, loving people. And Lilly wanted their resources. Maybe they invite Clem and AJ in and AJ does something wrong, hence the title "take us back". Maybe we must be forgiven. Idk....

Comments

• Love both predictions it could be any of those theories.

• I have no doubt in my mind that the other group actually is evil as fuck, probably slavers like Lilly's group but maybe cannibals and rapists as well.

However I don't think they're actually going to be dealt with in the last episode, which will likely consist of a lot of inter-group drama as they escape the ship and go back to Ericson's. The other group will likely be left to headcanons and fanfics unless Skybound makes another season, which they might be teasing just a little bit.

• edited January 2019

They most likely are. And/or formidable enough for the Delta to resort to abducting other survivors into their ranks--they needed all the help they could get.

With that said, I got a sneaking fuckin suspicion we ain't seeing them for very long at this point, if at all.

• edited January 2019

The Delta is going at recruiting the worst possible way.
    Even Carver knew the basics of recruiting. And this deep in the apocalypse and a bunch of kids no less? All you have to do is ask nicely.Really. Who would say no? Then agter they settle in you can train them to become your soldiers and it'll pretty much be willingly.

The "other community" do seem to be messed up. Though what can you say abiy the Delta letting someone kill their own sister as part of "loyalty'.

• Oh yeah, because Clementine, Sarita, and Kenny got such a sweet package deal.

Dan10 posted: »

The Delta is going at recruiting the worst possible way. Even Carver knew the basics of recruiting. And this deep in the apocalypse and a b

• Who would say no?

Pretty sure a vast majority would decline, if for no other reason than for a lack of trust or lack of desire to fight a war that doesn't concern them.

The Delta is going at recruiting the worst possible way. Even Carver knew the basics of recruiting. And this deep in the apocalypse and a b

• Talking about the 400 days thing and how they were recruited.

The cabin crew issue was mo re of a complex issue until things got scrapped. Like apperantly some fella named Geoge was killed and the cabin crew had some skeeltons in the closet but nothing ever came out of it

DabigRG posted: »

Oh yeah, because Clementine, Sarita, and Kenny got such a sweet package deal.

• That's the point. You're not going to convince them by saing "hey we're at war join the fight bois"

Sarunas21 posted: »

Who would say no? Pretty sure a vast majority would decline, if for no other reason than for a lack of trust or lack of desire to fight a war that doesn't concern them.

• Tbh I don’t even think it’ll matter. Unless the episode is three hours long, I don’t think there’s enough time.

• If I remember correctly was Kenny ment to be in the carver role when ex telltale began leaking stuff after telltale went bust

• Not sure why you're bringing that up, he lied, but while we're on that:

• Alvin ended up killing George when he got in the way during the escape, having apparently taken Carver's side on the Rebecca situation.
    • Carlos also apparently killed a couple of people himself and while the circumstances are up in the air, Luke and Sarah clearly know enough about it to be suspiciously alert of his behavior.
    • Carver also mentioned something about not following Luke, although that may have been primarily bs due to Luke being the number one person speaking against him.

But you're right--the exact circumstances, including how each of them ended up being imprisoned at various points, went mostly unrevealed. Carver still the primary asshole regardless, but the Cabin Group clearly had to resort to certain measures when dealing with him.

Talking about the 400 days thing and how they were recruited. The cabin crew issue was mo re of a complex issue until things got scrapped

• That was the original plotline Sean Vanaman wrote for Season 2, dude. Nick Breckon and whoever else was in charge of the story eventually decided to go with that and made Carver an original character instead.
    This thread is about The Final Season.

donmike84 posted: »

If I remember correctly was Kenny ment to be in the carver role when ex telltale began leaking stuff after telltale went bust

• It just seemed there was more to be reavealed with how it was shaping up. Either some things got scrappe, changed or unrevealed.

DabigRG posted: »

Not sure why you're bringing that up, he lied, but while we're on that: * Alvin ended up killing George when he got in the way during t

• A mix of the first and third ones.

It just seemed there was more to be reavealed with how it was shaping up. Either some things got scrappe, changed or unrevealed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.